GDT: SLU @ Zip 'em up!

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus, did we ever come unhinged mentally in the last 5 minutes. Calm it down, play our game, run our offense and have patience. We should pull away in the 2nd half.

I think we see the value of KM in that last 5 minutes. Needed his leadership out there.

Jesus, did we ever come unhinged mentally in the last 5 minutes. Calm it down, play our game, run our offense and have patience. We should pull away in the 2nd half.

I think we see the value of KM in that last 5 minutes. Needed his leadership out there.

yea, i thought crews should have put KM back in even though he has 2 fouls...

HOLY SH!T. 1 ASSIST. that's not billiken basketball. step it the fuok up and move the ball. if you tire the other team out, you beat the other team. no matter what we're doing to them on defense, if we're just standing around watching one guy on offense, so are they. move the ball! get easy shots! GO BILLS.

Another night, another night of incompetent, one-sided officiating in this A10.

The zebras swallowed their whistles in the first half when SLU had the ball. Evans and Remekun were both fouled, no calls. Per Rammer and Earl Austin, Jr., a goal tending was not called, "play on" against McCall early.

In contrast, when X had the ball, the zebras called the obligatory A10 hand checks, touch fouls, ticky tack calls on SLU, confining Kwamain to the bench with 2 fouls for much of the first half.

Why should Xavier, which is well known to have both feet out the A10 door, get any deference whatsoever?