Burwell: SLU hits it big, as in 'new' Big East?

Aquinas

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Continue running from it and exposing yourself. I'm happy to let you continue, because it's starting to look like I hit a nerve. I mean, because you seem to be screaming out that I did?

I would never expose myself, Posty. I mean, maybe in certain clubs where that kind of thing is considered acceptable.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Box and Won" data-cid="346803" data-time="1361916300"><p>

<br />

I would never expose myself, Posty. I mean, maybe in certain clubs where that kind of thing is considered acceptable.</p></blockquote>

If you're going to have one speed, at least try to make it humorous.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Box and Won" data-cid="346803" data-time="1361916300"><p>

<br />

I would never expose myself, Posty. I mean, maybe in certain clubs where that kind of thing is considered acceptable.</p></blockquote>

If you're going to have one speed, at least try to make it humorous.

This thread is amazing.

Do you guys think that our recent success this year is bolstering our chance of getting into the new C7? I know we've joked about beating Butler/VCU/Richmond, but there is probably some truth to our recent run helping SLU's chances. Probably minuscule, but, whatever helps.

Oh, so now it's "right wing reactionary"? Please, tell us how that's the case. Or is it that your politics are left of center?

Most of my political views fall right of center. Don't see how that changes the fact that you are trying to label people PC in an attempt to defend yourself for making stupid comments. It is pretty sad watching you try to justify yourself by labeling everyone that calls you out on your comments as some kind of leftist.

Yeah. Come on! What is racist about calling a black man a token?

What is the over/under on the number of pillow cases in the spoonie household that have eye holes?

Wow, and this is why life more or less probably isn't working out for you. Tell us, what specifically is "racist" about stating that a very,very poor journalist only has his job most likely because he's a "diversity hire"?

Most of my political views fall right of center. Don't see how that changes the fact that you are trying to label people PC in an attempt to defend yourself for making stupid comments. It is pretty sad watching you try to justify yourself by labeling everyone that calls you out on your comments as some kind of leftist.

Hehe....sweet....So, tell us Brian, what "stupid comments", specifically? Justify myself? No, defend myself against the hilarious likes of you.

See, I can actually engage in the issue. You can only attack me. Remember when this was about a poor journalist, with a poorly written story/column to unequivocally prove it?

No, you don't, do you? Thanks for playing.