GDT: SLU v. Butler

moytoy12

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Grunk's gotta go. Now! Jimbo, take care of the little SOB. I think Butler's advantage at the HINKY DINK is the lighting. Cripes that place is dark. It's not my TV because I went to some other games and those places are bright as hell. The Hink is dark. We'll come back. CE, JB, MM, KM,RL will hit some 3s. We're winning because I got on my 40 year old SLU sweatshirt. C'mon Bills just do it.

Butler making some deep contested 3s. No way those fall in the 2nd half. Bills win by double digits. Show me what you got Crews! Adjust the sh*t out of this halftime.

they are en juego from three.... we need to hit ours, and they need to chilllllllllllllll

Butler making some deep contested 3s. No way those fall in the 2nd half. Bills win by double digits. Show me what you got Crews! Adjust the sh*t out of this halftime.

Not sure how much we need to adjust. Playing good D outside of giving their shooters some breathing room a couple of times and we are missing open 3's. Perhaps a reminder to pound it inside more and to close out the shooters better, but not sure what else he wants to do.

I mean, he could switch to a zone that we've never played against 2 hot shooters.

This will be a battle to the end. Huge win if the Bills can pull this out! However , a great showing would be playing tight all the way to the buzzer. Tough to win here but not impossible. Go Bills!

The Grunk's gotta go. Now! Jimbo, take care of the little SOB. I think Butler's advantage at the HINKY DINK is the lighting. Cripes that place is dark. It's not my TV because I went to some other games and those places are bright as hell. The Hink is dark. We'll come back. CE, JB, MM, KM,RL will hit some 3s. We're winning because I got on my 40 year old SLU sweatshirt. C'mon Bills just do it.

alright chill out guy.

Dunham and Clarke are two of the best shooters in the country. They will continue to hit contested threes, deny them the ball and we need to convert at a better percentage on offense

Dunham and Clarke are two of the best shooters in the country. They will continue to hit contested threes, deny them the ball and we need to convert at a better percentage on offense

prob is when we deny them the ball via double team, we are getting roasted on the backdoor cut.