St. Bon @ Temple

Iggy

Good to see someone other than us making a star out of some deadbeat 6'6" to 6'9" deadbeat ---- Jake O'Brien with 4 threes and 16 first half points. Bonnies up 37 to 36 right before half.

Gillen's halftime awards ....

A10 POY .... Khalif Wyatt, Temple; Rotnei Clark, Butler, Chaz Williuams, Umass or Treveon Graham, VCU.

Newcomer ..... Khyle Marshall, Butler; Willie Clayton,Charlotte, or Semaj Christon, Xavier.

If going to Olean wasn't scary enough, it just got scarier.

The Bonnies improve to 1 - 30 all time at Temple 81 to 78 and it wasn't that close. Wyatt with 31 but fouled out somewhere around 3 to go. After that Temple had no prayers. O'Brien ended with 16. Starters for Temple ... Cummings 0, Hollis-Jefferson 4, Lee 6. The Bonnies just showed what Temple really is that GeeDub and we failed to do ... a fraud as far as a "typical" Temple team goes. Quite impressed that 7'0" Ndoye made Lee a non-factor.

The Bonnies were 49% from the floor, 84% from the line and 61% from three. Each starter had at least ten led by Wright's 22. Former stalwarts Davenport and Kaloof contributed nothing really from the bench.

Was that Joe DiMao on the whistle?

This was kind of a mixed bag for us. Good Temple lost, bad to St.B's play so well. We've never had much success at St. B's and it's a game we need really bad. I didn't see it, but it's surprising everyone else in the A-10 has made the Owls look pretty bad except us. Of course we kind of made ourselves look bad that night.

For-DaLove, please explain to us why you're going after other posters for being negative. They have every right to be. Please explain to us how SLU can conceivably make the Tournament without winning the conference tournament, something the program has not done since I was a junior in high school (and I turn 30 soon). People have every right to be pissed right now.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="BustedDreams49" data-cid="336853" data-time="1358652901"><p>

Well, it was nice when things like this mattered.</p></blockquote>

Don't embarrass yourself, busted.

Don't worry. The embarrassing part already happened.

Still time to fix it, but probaly needs to be done quickly.

Pistol (my quote function is still messed up), I think it's ridiculous to act like nothing else matters and our season is over because of one loss. That's it. Was it a terrible loss? Yes. But that doesn't mean our season is over. I've talked to busted before and I don't feel bad calling him out. Everyone overreacts. Nothing personal.

Pistol (my quote function is still messed up), I think it's ridiculous to act like nothing else matters and our season is over because of one loss. That's it. Was it a terrible loss? Yes. But that doesn't mean our season is over. I've talked to busted before and I don't feel bad calling him out. Everyone overreacts. Nothing personal.

Don't mind getting called out. A week ago, this would have been a page-long diatribe on how bad we are. Now it's one line.

I know it's nothing personal. I'm just wondering how we get in the NCAA Tournament. We have VCU and Butler twice- sure, we could win those three and run the table in conference. But let's be real. We're 1-2 in conference and have virtually no margin of error left.