Better Than Kobe Bryant!?!?!

aj_arete

Those were the words uttered by one of the Roberts brothers on KFNS and they were describing that ex-Billiken recruit, Nick Kern.

Unfortunately, I have not watched any Skyhawk games this year, but is Kern doing THAT WELL??

>i just posted the same on the skyhawk link. now i want to

>go over and see a skyhawk game.

Nick Kern is a good basketball player, but that kind of comment is just stupid.

I can't wait for that June 4 matchup when Pennsylvania (Joe Crispin) comes to Forest Park Community College. I'll have to be there for that one.

- Nate

in their defense, he is leading the team in scoring and is 10th in the league. so while i dont expect to see kobe, apparently he isnt bad either. hey, i hope the kid can make something for himself. if not in the usa maybe abroad somewhere.

I saw him twice during his Sr year, both games Irons had to pull him off the court and get on him for lazy D and just standing around. I was very unimpressed. I will say that if he can score 20 a game in a league with the talent of Jeffers and Love ... that is impressive. Haven't they just played a couple or three games though

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

The Roberts brothers probably don't know what team Kobe Bryant plays on, much less be able to really compare him with someone else.

These two are extremely rich and do alot for the city but they are both dandies. Think Frasier and Niles Crane. They own the Skyhawks in order to hobob with some of the local sports celebs. I doubt if either of them could even dribble a ball.