Haith is coach of the year?

Great post mrkevinfootes. You really seem passionate about this Anderson is better than Haith stuff. That's what all the Tiger fans who got their feelings hurt when Anderson bolted have said all year. I see you are back to setting up strawmen arguments... yep, classic kevinfootes... too ashamed to come back under his old moniker... kevinfootes, "Majerus would NEVER be interested in coaching at SLU." :lol:

(insert twilight zone music DOO DOO, DOO DOO, DOO DOO, DOO DOO)

Who is saying that Anderson did a better than Haith? I'm not following you here, but then again I'm not sure who could. You need some serious therapy. Sorry, I guess I'm one of many who don't like you. You just seem to think that it could only be one person!

How about this...show me a positive post that I've made about mizzou. I posted that Haith did a better job than Anderson with that team. No reasonbable person could call that "positive". I'm sure you won't even address this.

You have a funny delusion that if you keep typing lies they will come true. Poor ace.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great post mrkevinfootes. You really seem passionate about this Anderson is better than Haith stuff. That's what all the Tiger fans who got their feelings hurt when Anderson bolted have said all year. I see you are back to setting up strawmen arguments... yep, classic kevinfootes... too ashamed to come back under his old moniker... kevinfootes, "Majerus would NEVER be interested in coaching at SLU." :lol:

ACE sniffed out Posty and looks like he sniffed out another one. ;)

haith would have gotten fired mid-season with soderberg's players. we'll see where you dickheads are at next year... i'm guessing driving drunk through the front of a chicken joint with a handful of shotguns in the trunk. while beating women, of course. and taking online courses over iPhones the coaches bought.

Don't forget, "Biology for Non Science Majors". For football and basketball dummies. Freshman high school level.

Real MU students take the real college biology classes.

Classy. I noticed you guys manage to piss off two fan bases during your deep two game run in the NCAA with your classless posts.

I always expected a little more from such a sophisticated fan base.

typical tiger to slu. "you arent good enough to fight back when patronized or attacked. just say thank you may i have another and take it as given."

i am sure glad you show up occasionally to remind us why we hate mi$$ouri fans.