SLU PLAYS MEMPHIS

SLU7881

I suspect you are getting rpi and sos mixed up. if you make that mistake, I question anything you have to say. You feel the need to dispute someone's opinion that you disagree with on another team's message board? Dispute facts, not opinion.

Ah, you are correct. I was thinking SOS when I quoted those. RPI is 27 and 33 for our two teams.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, you are correct. I was thinking SOS when I quoted those. RPI is 27 and 33 for our two teams.

I'm usually correct. You'll find that out on Friday.

I'm usually correct. You'll find that out on Friday.

Friendly wager? We win and you change your avatar (on this board) to a Memphis picture, that I pick, until the end of March. You guys win and I'll change mine on the Memphis board to a St. Louis picture that you pick. Deal?

Friendly wager? We win and you change your avatar (on this board) to a Memphis picture, that I pick, until the end of March. You guys win and I'll change mine on the Memphis board to a St. Louis picture that you pick. Deal?

no thanks.

Scared of being wrong?

no. I don't make friendly wagers with people who aren't my friends. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. And I'll be upset, but not about being wrong.

Is there usually a score prediction thread started on this board before games?

OK...just a few mop up notes here

I see our visitor from Memphis became confused over the numbers in an earlier post. No big deal. It happens to people who "use" numbers rather than understand them. Also as predicted..."well what about our 2 point loss" No, it is now about your 2 point loss to UTEP. It is about your one point loss. The one point (the main point) of my post.

I have a question for the board....Is there a score prediction thread??Possibly someone can do a search on this and let me know. What an excellent idea kamaro kid. See your time here has not been a waste. You have done some good. We will miss seeing you after Friday. Maybe if you all can overpower the CUSA again next year our paths will cross once more.

Nothing more to see here ....time to move on.

OK...just a few mop up notes here

I see our visitor from Memphis became confused over the numbers in an earlier post. No big deal. It happens to people who "use" numbers rather than understand them. Also as predicted..."well what about our 2 point loss" No, it is now about your 2 point loss to UTEP. It is about your one point loss. The one point (the main point) of my post.

I have a question for the board....Is there a score prediction thread??Possibly someone can do a search on this and let me know. What an excellent idea kamaro kid. See your time here has not been a waste. You have done some good. We will miss seeing you after Friday. Maybe if you all can overpower the CUSA again next year our paths will cross once more.

Nothing more to see here ....time to move on.

I looked on the first page for a prediction thread...didn't see anything. Don't care about going through pages and pages of stuff. Thanks.

It is interesting though how seemingly little some of you guys know about Memphis but how certain these same people are of a victory because we are, some of your minds, horrible.

I've heard you guys aren't very athletic. You're more of a cerebral team. Kind of like Harvard.

It is interesting though how seemingly little some of you guys know about Memphis but how certain these same people are of a victory because we are, some of your minds, horrible.

If you are looking for unbiased analysis, a fan messageboard is probably not the best place. The Tigers appear to be a run and gun team. The Billikens are built for a slower tempo and have one of the best tactitions in the game at the helm. The Tiger will be forced to play slower than they'd like. If the Billikens are able to dictate the tempo and hit shots within their offense they will win. Same story different year, different coaches, different conferences.

If you are looking for unbiased analysis, a fan messageboard is probably not the best place. The Tigers appear to be a run and gun team. The Billikens are built for a slower tempo and have one of the best tactitions in the game at the helm. The Tiger will be forced to play slower than they'd like. If the Billikens are able to dictate the tempo and hit shots within their offense they will win. Same story different year, different coaches, different conferences.

Rich, I don't know where you're getting your info, but the Tigers aren't athletic. They are a slow tempo, grind-it-out type of team.

Can't wait to see the Bills' zone!