Xavier Hate Fest and the New World Order

prebilliken

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Um... How?

Cincinnati is just a much trashier version of St Louis.

Let's not get into this... The title of this post was "Xavier hate fest..." If you didn't think the "city" of Cincy was going to take some damage in the explosion you are misguided.

By the way I can list 45565156456310645 reasons that the above statement is true. But I won't, because I'm only hatin' on X.

Let's not get into this... The title of this post was "Xavier hate fest..." If you didn't think the "city" of Cincy was going to take some damage in the explosion you are misguided.

By the way I can list 45565156456310645 reasons that the above statement is true. But I won't, because I'm only hatin' on X.

My girlfriend is from Cinci.

Other than that (and Skyline), give me STL all day.

Um... How?

Seriously?? Cincy is a joke with a massive inferiority complex. Another dying industrial city with a couple old F500 companies headquartered there. Their rivers are worse. They are connected to Northern Kentucky. They have an even bigger obsession with private high schools then STL does (St X bro!!1) The reds are full of our players who are past their prime. Bengals haven't won anything in decades (at least we had the GSOT). Even worse weather then STL. I cant think of one reason anyone would want to live there besides that they lost the genetic lottery and were born there.

if you go to UMass its because you didn't get in to any of the Boston area schools.

If you need further proof: http://boston.barsto...mass/?pid=43697

The data on this website is all the proof I need to know that the selection process at the Boston area schools is severely flawed! They probably rely far too much on outdated criteria like SAT scores and GPA, and not on the other assets that a student may possess. Hats off to UMass! No wonder Dr. J went there.

Just thought your post was very Metz-like - similar writing, content, and a disdain for X. My apologies.

You're acting like you don't know Metz?

Also, not sure why all the potshots on Metz in this thread? Metz hasn't been the Metz of old in a long time. Anything he writes of late is in no way worse than other stuff on this Board.

Yes, I do believe in second chances.

I'd even give Cheesy a second third fourth chance.