Recent grad, transplanted to Denver

Denver Bill

Any Bills fans in the area? Looking for a spot to watch the games around Lodo. Damn glad to be here!

Bill, same story here, but have been transplanted for a while. There's this other character named jimbo that lives in the area, but I suspect he's passed out face down with two broads beside him in some breckenridge condo right now.

I'd be up for catching games with Bills fans in Denver. Hell, we can start with tonight's game. Our game starts at 5 and the Nugs game isn't until 8. We should be able to find a bar with Directv to watch the game.

Bill, same story here, but have been transplanted for a while. There's this other character named jimbo that lives in the area, but I suspect he's passed out face down with two broads beside him in some breckenridge condo right now.

I'd be up for catching games with Bills fans in Denver. Hell, we can start with tonight's game. Our game starts at 5 and the Nugs game isn't until 8. We should be able to find a bar with Directv to watch the game.

Hey, keep me posted, fellers. I'm not very good with TVs but I love to kick ######.

Sports Column in lodo has the game on its list of games for tonight. You guys up for it? I'll buy every round until KC hits a 3 pointer.

wow moy. what if nobody goes home until the fordham game?

I'm working priceline right now for a flight to Denver. I've done a risk reward analysis on moy's offer and it's pretty damn close. You offered Jimbo free beers? Are you a retired Wall St. investment type who took his eight figure bonus and now skis every day for a living?

I'm working priceline right now for a flight to Denver. I've done a risk reward analysis on moy's offer and it's pretty damn close. You offered Jimbo free beers? Are you a retired Wall St. investment type who took his eight figure bonus and now skis every day for a living?

jimbo will be too preoccupied with the tail running around that he'll forget to drink.

Denver Bill is the wild card.

Sh*t, what have I done. KC, don't let me down.

jimbo will be too preoccupied with the tail running around that he'll forget to drink. Denver Bill is the wild card. Sh*t, what have I done. KC, don't let me down.

moy i would guess jimbo shows WITH two blondes and one of those jet black colored brunettes that are so common now. all four will be hoisting two fisted and to make matters worse, jimbo has all three sporting cassity jersey's (only cassity jersey's....nothing else) and some sparkly open toed sandals with blue toe nail polish with K-Y-L-E-C-A-S-S-I-T in white on the toes.

that bar bill will hurt tonite.

and jimbo wins twice as he takes all three home in a very relaxed state of mind full of cheap coors.

at least they probably wont drink imports. jimbo in an effort to stay alert will be sipping 5 hour energy drinks. i dont know what the gold pill is he swallows with each drink though.