TV for Wednesday

joe_davola

Anybody know what channel the Saturday UMass game is on? The SLU site says CBS Sports Regional but when I go to CBS Sports on my Uverse guide it shows a women's game at 2 PM. WTF?

Game is on Charter (CCIN) check to see if you get Comcast Sportsnet New England, it's available on DirecTV and Dish

I have Uverse as well. My understanding is that you should be able to watch on one of FSM's alternate channels, 1691 or 1692. It should be in HD.

U-verse channel guide currently has the game listed on both 691 and 1691(HD).

My (Comcast) system labels FSM plus as "FSM-A", and has our game scheduled, but that's a premium service for me.

Indeed, the game is also being carried (nationally, I presume) on FSCA (Fox College Sports Atlantic), which is part of the sports tier on U-Verse (647 - right there with Big10 and CBSSN) and Charter (400).

No HD on that option, but it does increase the number of hoops junkies and sports bar patrons across the country who will see it.

When we beat Xavier tomorrow, I want the world to see it.

I like the attitude, but be careful what you wish for. Back in 1998 the Bills were 17-6, riding a 5-game win streak, with 19th ranked Cincy coming to town...and the world saw us get smoked 70-43 on ESPN.

this is awful for exposure. being bumped to an alternate fsm station is death for any programming. such an embarrassment, especially for our biggest game of the season so far.

-is it perfect? well if you can get that station it is pretty darn good and it's a whole lot better than a web feed or just radio