HTB --> FOX/Scout

BWeixScout

Hey guys,

I just want to thank all of you for the support over the past 7+ months. I really hope you will continue to follow my work at Scout.com once it goes live on the first of December. As many of you are aware, there will be come free content, and also some premium articles.

Many of you reached out via Twitter or email to send your well wishes, and I very much appreciate it.

I'll now be tweeting from @BWeixScout, for those of you in the Twitter community.

Best,

Ben

Hey guys,

I just want to thank all of you for the support over the past 7+ months. I really hope you will continue to follow my work at Scout.com once it goes live on the first of December. As many of you are aware, there will be come free content, and also some premium articles.

Many of you reached out via Twitter or email to send your well wishes, and I very much appreciate it.

I'll now be tweeting from @BWeixScout, for those of you in the Twitter community.

Best,

Ben

Saw that name change on Twitter and was going to ask. Keep up the great work. Essential Twitter following for any SLU fan.

Hey guys,

Best,

Ben

But wait you have no journalism degree or any credentials!!?? METZ HEAD ASPLODE!!!

Hey guys,

Best,

Ben

Congrats!! You guys have done well.

Metz, I think you owe them some props.

Ben, is this the same site as Nate's? Is Nate still updating the content on his site?

David, there are still some things to be worked out. I'll let you know as soon as I find out myself. Nate is not currently adding content to the site. I'll be providing Atlantic 10 recruiting coverage, as well as SLU specific coverage (recruiting and game recaps, etc.)

Thanks,

Ben