OT: Cuonzo to Tennessee

I was thinking he would be named as Missouri's next HC. I just checked out the Vols fan board and see mixed reactions to the Martin hire. He does have good pedigree and has run a clean program. As Vols fans my wife and I wish Coach Martin the very best.

I was thinking he would be named as Missouri's next HC. I just checked out the Vols fan board and see mixed reactions to the Martin hire. He does have good pedigree and has run a clean program. As Vols fans my wife and I wish Coach Martin the very best.

Schasz,

Check your pm's.

I'm sure that is the big thing right now, in thatrMartin doesn't have any NCAA issues right now. The Vols need as much cleanliness as they can get! I was almost positive that Tennessee would have tried to wait out Shaka and offered him the world to get their fans excited. Martin is more of a 'meh' signing.