News from St. Charles

46 is calling you jimbo. Get pics for the board.

hokay. clarification. i would bang all of the players and all of the coaches. individually or as a squad. except for those pictured that just got shot with an anti-matter gun.

Posted Image

hokay. clarification. i would bang all of the players and all of the coaches. individually or as a squad. except for those pictured that just got shot with an anti-matter gun.

Posted Image

Posted Image

for those interested... i would bang about half of the lindenwood girls' basketball team, no questions asked. the other half, i would have to ask some questions first.

Posted Image

That may be the funniest comment on this board this year which is saying something given some of your GDT comments! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted Image

I call Bull$hit...you would bang the chick in the back row...

http://www.lindenwoodlions.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=3533&path=wbball

I call Bull$hit...you would bang the chick in the back row...

http://www.lindenwoodlions.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=3533&path=wbball

you know nothing of my work! that beast was only a freshman. her brazilian wax left a landing strip thicker than my wrist. and it wasn't going to get any thinner. that's why i shot her full of dark energy and banished her from this plane of existence, leaving only the bangable chicks in her sizable wake.

the manatee in the front and her handler in the bad suit... they were a different story altogether. i had to beat them to death with their own shoes. nasty business really.