Willie Reed Tweet

RB2.0

Latest Tweet from Willie Reed "In the library tryna get this work done. I gotta get back playing in front of my home! #BillikentiliDie Ley Go!!!!!!!"

Good news! Get it done willie.

Was nice to see that. Willie will be back. He's made it way too far to not.

For us non-tweeters, what is it?

Does anybody have a sense of when we would know anything about his status? Could it be at the end of this semester or the start of next school year?

Imma always put on for my city(KC) but on the real (STL) show me the most love. You gotta love it imma Billiken til i Die lol... #Wolfpackswag

Purely speculating, but I would assume it would be after the spring semester is over and grades are out. Hopefully we will know something concrete prior to summer.

I'm really pulling for Willie, not just for Willie the basketball player but for Willie the person as well. It's so easy to stumble when you are young and it gets harder to right the ship each year that slips by without doing so. Would love nothing better than to hear that Willie passed all his classes this semester leading to his reinstatement to the team.

Latest Tweet from Willie Reed "In the library tryna get this work done. I gotta get back playing in front of my home! #BillikentiliDie Ley Go!!!!!!!"

Good news! Get it done willie.

WR stop tryning and JUST DO IT! We need you in next year's lineup.

Imma always put on for my city(KC) but on the real (STL) show me the most love. You gotta love it imma Billiken til i Die lol... #Wolfpackswag

Twebonics, ftw! Can't wait to see Willie throw down at Chaifetz!

Anyone know anything definitive about whether Willie would be eligible to join the team on the Austrailia trip? Wondering if he would need to be reinstated by a certain date? Would be a huge advantage to have him get back in the swing of things before practice starts in the fall.

Anyone know anything definitive about whether Willie would be eligible to join the team on the Austrailia trip? Wondering if he would need to be reinstated by a certain date? Would be a huge advantage to have him get back in the swing of things before practice starts in the fall.

-was there something about the review in the announcement where WR was back in school? that would be the only place i know of where this may be addressed, but maybe there are other places

-be careful not to take speculation as fact

What I heard from a somewhat fairly reliable source - so keep this in mind - Willie had not finished his summer work and was on RM probation until he got his act together so he may not have played first semester anyway. If this was true, then would he not have to make up the summer work and make grades for this semester and maybe some from the fall? - would he need 72 hours to be eligible or 96?

What I heard from a somewhat fairly reliable source - so keep this in mind - Willie had not finished his summer work and was on RM probation until he got his act together so he may not have played first semester anyway. If this was true, then would he not have to make up the summer work and make grades for this semester and maybe some from the fall? - would he need 72 hours to be eligible or 96?

Common sense says that willie would not be back at SLU if it was going to take more than a semester and maybe a summer to get back to playing basketball. The fact that he is in school and giving the effort is a big positive. Noone can tell me that he is not on a very strict regimen even though he is technically suspended from the team. I am sure they are still involved in his progress. It only makes sense and is best for willie and the program.