Bills vs Dayton GDT

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wanna hear people's thoughts.

it looks like, finally, all of the Billikens have finally gotten comfortable with Majerus's system and are running it perfectly tonight (with the help that we're making our shots).

I think they're getting there. The sloppy turnovers are still a big concern, but this is definitely a step forward (and really, continues our progress the last few games).

I think they're getting there. The sloppy turnovers are still a big concern, but this is definitely a step forward (and really, continues our progress the last few games).

agreed. turnovers still a problem tonight.

UD getting destroyed on senior night by a team w/ no seniors. that's like a girl with no **** taking ronnie home while sammi cries in the corner with her shirt off.

The scott tenorman episode of south park comes to mind. SLU is enjoying drinking UD's seniors' tears.

The announcers have no clue. they started talking about SLU and how we had 23 wins last year with the youngest team in the nation and everyone coming back and this year havent performed like everyone thought. Oh wait. we lost our 2 best players (and also ellis).

The announcers have no clue. they started talking about SLU and how we had 23 wins last year with the youngest team in the nation and everyone coming back and this year havent performed like everyone thought. Oh wait. we lost our 2 best players (and also ellis).

[/quote

I heard that. I think the guy knows we're missing (now) 3 top players, he just didn't explain it completely.

UD getting destroyed on senior night by a team w/ no seniors. that's like a girl with no **** taking ronnie home while sammi cries in the corner with her shirt off.

Best simile since frosh English (high school)