This Team

SLUH grad of '83. Went to Mi$$ou freshman year. Transfered here after that. He had a sweet left handed shot. Great high school player and not a bad college player. Those were some lean years back then. Those were the early Grawer years. We had Redditt Hudson, Pee Wee Leonard, Jim Roder, Luther Burdon, etc. Those were my years at SLU. I've been hooked on Billiken basketball ever since.

>He must have transferred in since 1988-89 (the past 16

>years).

I'm really not very good at trivia of any sort; however, his parents are friends of the family so it was easy to come up with. Was not Roder also a transfer? Started at KState I think?

Reggie is a true Billiken...speaking for the quiet majority, we respect him as a player, we love the way he can score, and next year, this will be Reggie and Tom's team - Reggie leading the scoring and offense - Tom taking care of the rebounds and the post. Will Izik be a playa? that will be interesting to see.

Our prayers and hope extend to the Bryant family.

Jim Roder graduated from DeSmet,must have been around '82,yes he went to K-State.Can`t remember,but he may have been Post Dispatch`s POY,and I believe Mimlitz was Mr.Missouri in '83.Pretty big news when they transfered to SLU.