SLU vs. Southern Miss GDT

stmdragons

They are going to have to stay hot to win this one.

Hopefully yesterdays OT starts to take a tole on Souther Miss in the second half.

Ellis looks very comfortable.

The shooting was great but I thought, especially in the first half of the half, the Bills rebounding was fantastic.

Conklin was getting to ball that I havent seen him get to all season.

They have a lot of guys with 2 fouls, Cassity, Conklin, Ellis, McCall, and Remekun hopefully that wont come back to bite them in the rear.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This Ohio St. situation is further proof that the NCAA is corrupt and only looks out for it's own interest.

They're all just going to enter the draft if they're eligible. Pryor isn't going to come back and watch the first five games while taking classes.

"College is for people who arent good at sports." -Maurice Clarett

They are going to have to stay hot to win this one.

Hopefully yesterdays OT starts to take a tole on Souther Miss in the second half.

Ellis looks very comfortable.

The shooting was great but I thought, especially in the first half of the half, the Bills rebounding was fantastic.

Conklin was getting to ball that I havent seen him get to all season.

They have a lot of guys with 2 fouls, Cassity, Conklin, Ellis, McCall, and Remekun hopefully that wont come back to bite them in the rear.

I noticed too that all of a sudden we looked like a rebounding team. Maybe not so much later in the half.

Yea, theres been a lot of times this year when one half we shoot great then shoot like 25% in the other half...Hopefully we dont get cold and get blown out

They usually seem to get hot in the second half so maybe they will come out guns blazzing and shoot even better this half.

But the players didn't receive adequate education about the rules :blink:

NCAA is totally corrupt

HAHA how can the NCAA totally overlook the fact that Ohio State should have provided the adequate education on the rules. NCAA should hand down sanctions on the University for the failure to educate. Actually just close down tOSU.

They're all just going to enter the draft if they're eligible. Pryor isn't going to come back and watch the first five games while taking classes.

"College is for people who arent good at sports." -Maurice Clarett

Pryor is the most overhyped player in college football in years.

It seems as though it already has.

I was taking the optimistic approach and hoping that the Bills just outplayed them the first half.

But you are probably right

They usually seem to get hot in the second half so maybe they will come out guns blazzing and shoot even better this half.

I guess it's Christmas time so we can hope for a miracle to shoot over 55% from three.

Lets get to the line more in the second half. We only got two free throws all half.

I don't understand why these guys are being punished for selling their own possessions.

I not a fan of the NCAA or OSU, but this stuff is getting silly. Do you realize how hard it would be to be 18-22 years old and not be able to take stuff for free when people just want to give you stuff all the time? I can't imagine the temptation these dudes experience. Signature for a tattoo not that a big a deal to me. 5 games seems real steep. They may or may not experience the suspension if they go into the draft. It's not like Pryor is a NFL QB anyway.

Think about all the NCAA rules no way you can be educated on all of them.