• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

evans is the ######

mccall is the ######

loe -the ######

barnett is rumored to be the ######

this is a hell of a recruiting class, can't wait til they are all on the same page

78 points? not great competition but still encouraging

You forgot JJ. He made some nice plays tonite.

Don't know where I got #19, maybe misread 15 during a subsequent dance because i didn't see a #19 again.

15 is at least 3rd team all conference.

Could be #16. They could pose quite the inside-out combo. When does this get creepy?

She is a beauty. A chip off the old block.

I guess it's time for Redbirdfan to come out of the closet--I have had the opportunity to meet several of you over the last couple of years (when I have given you free tickets or you generously passed them on to me) and you were surprised to discover that I am female. So I am officially out now!

I guess it's time for Redbirdfan to come out of the closet--I have had the opportunity to meet several of you over the last couple of years (when I have given you free tickets or you generously passed them on to me) and you were surprised to discover that I am female. So I am officially out now!

Glad you could finally get that off your, um, conscience! :P

speaking of our band, man they do a good job and last night i was thinking during the national anthem, that the band version is fantastic. cant give the band enough kudos.