Austin Peay Brings STL Flavor

No bigger than the dump you call St. Louis. Been to the Scottrade Center lately? Look in the dictionary under "dump" and you'll see Scottrade Center right next to it. And don't deny it either. I've been there the last 4 years to watch the Predators and Blues and its the biggest dump of an arena that I've ever been in (although its awful close to the Municipal Auditorium in Nashville).

Hey D*mbshit-

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/491577-nhl-power-ranking-the-leagues-30-arenas#page/16

Bleacher Report ranked Scottrade arena #16 in the NHL. Not a dump. As far as Chafietz Arena goes, I will need to look up where Austin Peay plays at to get a fair comparison of your facilities. First, I will need to figure out where the hell your university is even located...joke of a school.

We may have lost but at least I don't have to claim to be an Austin Peay graduate. That really sucks, sorry buddy.

It is. Its called a blocking foul.

The definition of a blocking foul is forcing someone out of bounds? I don't think so. You can pretty easily force someone out of bounds with good positioning without being called for a blocking foul.

No bigger than the dump you call St. Louis. Been to the Scottrade Center lately? Look in the dictionary under "dump" and you'll see Scottrade Center right next to it. And don't deny it either. I've been there the last 4 years to watch the Predators and Blues and its the biggest dump of an arena that I've ever been in (although its awful close to the Municipal Auditorium in Nashville).

HAHAHAHAHAHAH This is hilarious. He dumps on a place SLU cut ties with years ago. What a TOOL.

Haha...right. Scottrade has been kept up very nicely since it was built in 94. Thanks for proving you have no clue what you are talking about...well, I think this one was the nail in the coffin. You have proven over and over the past 2 DAYS that you have no clue what you are talking about. We lost. Bad call possibly cost the game. We could have put the game away and we didn't. OK. Done. Dude, it's Sunday, the game was on Friday. Get a life.

I've been done. I'm just responding. I'm not the one that started a thread called "The Refs" and then another called "The Play."

Hey D*mbshit-

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/491577-nhl-power-ranking-the-leagues-30-arenas#page/16

Bleacher Report ranked Scottrade arena #16 in the NHL. Not a dump. As far as Chafietz Arena goes, I will need to look up where Austin Peay plays at to get a fair comparison of your facilities. First, I will need to figure out where the hell your university is even located...joke of a school.

We may have lost but at least I don't have to claim to be an Austin Peay graduate. That really sucks, sorry buddy.

Did I ever mention Chafietz Arena or that I was an AP graduate? No I didn't. Chafietz Arena is a very nice facility that you guys should be proud of. And I never went to AP but I'm 28 and have lived in Clarksville (which is where AP is located) and gone to AP games all my life. And if we're such a joke of a school, what makes your school since you've lost to us not once, but twice? That really sucks, sorry buddy.

I've been done. I'm just responding. I'm not the one that started a thread called "The Refs" and then another called "The Play."

Did I ever mention Chafietz Arena or that I was an AP graduate? No I didn't. Chafietz Arena is a very nice facility that you guys should be proud of. And I never went to AP but I'm 28 and have lived in Clarksville (which is where AP is located) and gone to AP games all my life. And if we're such a joke of a school, what makes your school since you've lost to us not once, but twice? That really sucks, sorry buddy.

I was referring to your "university" as a whole, not just basketball....and you're a wannabe AP Graduate. Pathetic.

Here is the definition of a sh*thole:

Posted Image

Or take a look at Clarksville...do you live under one of those telephone wires?:

Posted Image

An graduate of Austin Peay isn't something to brag about...a 3rd rate university. A wannabe graduate (in your case) is just plain pathetic.

Here is the definition of a sh*thole:

Posted Image

Or take a look at Clarksville...do you live under one of those telephone wires?:

Posted Image

An graduate of Austin Peay isn't something to brag about...a 3rd rate university. A wannabe graduate (in your case) is just plain pathetic.

I think he see's this win as the "Upset of the Century"

I can't believe you guys keep trashing a school that just beat the bills. I think we should be more worried about the bills than trashing Austin Peay. Real classy guys.

Yeah.....

Opposing fans on a team's message board, gloating after an embarrassing loss, are never treated with disrespect.....

You are probably related to the guy in Nazi Germany that said "because Jews never end up in Ovens"

Good natured ribbing on a message board has nothing in common with the Holocaust.

In my opinion, you are a horrific little man and will hopefully have worn out your welcome here with that post.

• 4 weeks later...