Anymore games going to be on TV?

STLfan

I haven't been on here much so I apologize if this has already been addressed but are we going to get more games on TV? Right now slubillikens.com is only showing the Duke game from the non-conference games as being televised and only 6 conference games on TV. Right now there are only 3 games that are on channels I get. I really hope that changes.

I haven't been on here much so I apologize if this has already been addressed but are we going to get more games on TV? Right now slubillikens.com is only showing the Duke game from the non-conference games as being televised and only 6 conference games on TV. Right now there are only 3 games that are on channels I get. I really hope that changes.

Per Timmerman "Meanwhile, expect SLU to release its TV schedule this week. Games will again be on both KPLR Channel 11 and Fox Sports Midwest."

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/college/slu/article_6675ad52-eaf8-11df-a67c-00127992bc8b.html

Per Timmerman "Meanwhile, expect SLU to release its TV schedule this week. Games will again be on both KPLR Channel 11 and Fox Sports Midwest."

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/college/slu/article_6675ad52-eaf8-11df-a67c-00127992bc8b.html

I was told by a member of the Athletic Department, an additional 7-9 games would be announced soon. Unfortunately for those of us in St. Louis, most are home games.

Looks like the university should have waited until the networks picked the basketball games up to suspend KM and WR. They made a poor choice to wait only until the season ticket holders purchased their tickets.

I'm hearing that at least 6 games will be on KPLR including Friday's contest.

Yep, looks like KPLR picked up 6. Glad Friday's game is going to be on TV. I have to work and now I can DVR it. The more games we can get picked up the better for SLU basketball. I wonder if Fox Sports Midwest or any other channel has any interest in some of the remaining non-televised games. I would think a local channel would be interested in some of the conference road games since obviously there will be more fans at home wanting to watch them.

The @Temple, @Duquesne, @Fordham, @Bonaventure, and @Dayton games are all currently not televised. These would seem like solid additions for a TV station in St. Louis. Especially the @Temple and @Dayton games. If Fox Sports Midwest has a scheduling conflict (Blues, Mizzou, or anything else) I'm fine with them playing the game delayed.

http://www.slubillikens.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/110910aab.html

Here is the full television schedule, as of Nov. 9:

Friday, Nov. 12 vs. Austin Peay - KPLR

Saturday, Nov. 20 vs. Georgia - KPLR

Saturday, Nov. 27 vs. IUPUI - KPLR

Saturday, Dec. 11 at Duke - CBS

Thursday, Dec. 23 vs. TBA - ESPN2*

Friday, Dec. 24 vs. TBA - ESPN2*

Wednesday, Jan. 5 vs. Dayton - CBS College Sports

Saturday, Jan. 15 vs. Saint Joseph's - KPLR

Wednesday, Jan. 26 vs. Rhode Island - KPLR

Saturday, Jan. 29 at George Washington - CBS College Sports Regional (CCIN in St. Louis)

Wednesday, Feb. 2 vs. UMass - CBS College Sports Regional (CCIN in St. Louis)

Saturday, Feb. 5 at Xavier - ESPNU

Saturday, Feb. 9 vs. La Salle - CBS College Sports

Saturday, Feb. 12 at Richmond - ESPN2

Saturday, Feb. 19 vs. Charlotte - KPLR

Saturday, March 5 vs. Xavier - CBS College Sports

*Possible televised game

4 road games only - that is so frustrating to me

Agreed, it is frustrating. That being said, I have to believe the Missouri St. game will end up on t.v. somewhere. Maybe that is one of the FSMW games still to be announced. I also can't believe that someone won't pick up the Temple and Dayton games.

Last year, all conference games that weren't on t.v. were still available on the internet somewhere so at a minimum we should have the ability to watch those games in some form.