Any chance Cooler heads prevail

Johnekess

For the person suggesting km should redshirt...

Would the NCAA grant a redshirt year to a player suspended for half the season? Or would he just have to enroll in the school next year to have 2 full years left..like I said I have no idea about this rule but it seems ncaa granting a redshirt for the reason he has to miss first half of season would not happen..

I believe if he comes back, he plays.

You get 5 years to play 4, NCAA doesnt care what order. They only get involved in cases attempting to justify a 6th year.

johne,

willie has already been released from his scholarship and enrolled at k-state.

if kwamaine truly has to write an apology letter i just cant see that an atty would allow him to do that as it seems to me that admits guilt.

that said, we were told at the fanfest last week that kwamaine is planning to come back second semester so that would be about the third week in january.

And his atty said that he knows nothing of a requirement of writing a letter of apology.

There is no doubt that a letter could be written that would not have any legal impact. I know nothing of any details of what is supposed to happen so I can't say what the "board" wanted. I cannot imagine they would insist on a letter that would have an impact on the legal process.

Yes they could. No way I would let him write a letter of apology, even if its in generic terms. Its too much of a weapon to use against him. What if he writes a generic letter and they tell him its not good enough? Then he's screwed both ways. If they insist on a letter I would tell him to find another school.

There was a post on the KSU message board that Willie was enrolled in a nearby juco because KSU had no scholarships. Have no idea if this is valid information considering its source.

He's played 2 years of D-1 ball. I guess if he is behind in school he can attend classes at a JUCO but he can't play ball there.

Facebook creeping WR's profile...

WR(status update): Billiken basketball tonight at 7.. Go watch them get it in!! Leys go bill!!

Random: they week now

WR: Naw not at all.. They really have some nice pieces and will do great this year if they work hard stay focus and come together as a family..

Random: I guess man cause they hella bogus fa what they did to yall

Random 2: You are an exceptional young man Mr Reed. Does not hurt you carry the name of one of my favorite Knicks from back in the day. Stay connected!!

WR: Its ok what they did its what they thought was right, life goes on...

Random: where you goin hoop at now

WR: I'm looking at options now, but just somewhere I can.get better

WR (status update - Saturday): The Billikens basketball team play on tuesday and I strongly encourage people to watch them play.. They have worked extremely hard for this season

I still think the kid is gone but he doesn't seem bitter and is really hoping his team does well. I wish someone could get in his ear and convince him to come back.