How Many Msg Board Names will Metz Create This Year?

How Many Msg Board Names will Metz Create This Year?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Msg Board Names will Metz Create This Year?

• None- Metz will behave himself

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How many?

I said 5. He's already on his second or third (I think third), though the current one has lasted the longest so far. But hey, a few quick classic meltdowns could lead to 10, so who knows.

He hasn't said anything to offend anyone from what I've seen, and I guess that's what you look for.

he also probably looks for people who have been previously banned for racist comments, physical threats and general stupidity.

he also probably looks for people who have been previously banned for racist comments, physical threats and general stupidity.

But if the current moniker doesn't do that, there's no grounds for punishment. Unless you're a sadist, you can't punish someone for behaving.

But if the current moniker doesn't do that, there's no grounds for punishment. Unless you're a sadist, you can't punish someone for behaving.

Metz, you earned your original ban, which carries through to each of your new usernames. Deal with it. Therapy might help.

Metz, you earned your original ban, which carries through to each of your new usernames. Deal with it. Therapy might help.

Where does it say that? I've got my reading glasses on here and looking at the fine print which doesn't exist in the billikens.com bylaws. Hmmmm....just skimming through here...can't find that law written anywhere....

oh, maybe because you just made it up!

Where does it say that? I've got my reading glasses on here and looking at the fine print which doesn't exist in the billikens.com bylaws. Hmmmm....just skimming through here...can't find that law written anywhere....

Common sense dictates it.

Can't wait for your next set of racist comments or your threats of violence against Steve and/or Nark.

That's silly. The username wasn't banned, the poster was the one banned.

With that said, if you want to post on Bills.com you should pm Steve and Nark and discuss it with them and post as yourself if they would agree to reinstate you. Not that it matters what I think, but I would have agreed with your being banned had I been asked. However, if the right apologies are made and accepted, I'd also be in favor of your being reinstated with the understanding that you are on a tight leash. It seems to me you are a pretty rabid Billiken fan. I hope you've matured and realize that some of the things you've done and said just aren't acceptable.

That's silly. The username wasn't banned, the poster was the one banned.

With that said, if you want to post on Bills.com you should pm Steve and Nark and discuss it with them and post as yourself if they would agree to reinstate you. Not that it matters what I think, but I would have agreed with your being banned had I been asked. However, if the right apologies are made and accepted, I'd also be in favor of your being reinstated with the understanding that you are on a tight leash. It seems to me you are a pretty rabid Billiken fan. I hope you've matured and realize that some of the things you've done and said just aren't acceptable.

I agree. Thanks, skip. I'm just here to be a fan, but I hope people know that some users like to stir the pot. It makes things interesting.

Also, in addition to posters being banned, there have been full-on Homeland Security IP address lockdowns as well. That's a little too much, if you ask me.

I guess the two ppl who voted for 'none- metz will behave himself' have already lost the poll quiz. All else are still in the running...on to name #2!

My guess is it was strozier and another alias he already created for himself for when this happened.

I guess the two ppl who voted for 'none- metz will behave himself' have already lost the poll quiz. All else are still in the running...on to name #2!

This one was already #2, if not #3 or #4. He was adramos77 recently, and I think he had at least one more earlier this year, too. It's hard to keep track when he's had about 2 dozen since college.

This one was already #2, if not #3 or #4. He was adramos77 recently, and I think he had at least one more earlier this year, too. It's hard to keep track when he's had about 2 dozen since college.

Is it strozier though? for sure? maybe? or definitely no?

wow, this peter hale sure is an angry little guy...

i know this definitely isn't metz, but i thought this was an appropriate place to post this:

from stltoday.com

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/college/slu...l?mode=comments

peterhale05 said on: July 16, 2010, 9:45 am

Steve Rogers, the admin of billikens.com is not a Saint Louis University alum, nor current student.

In fact, Rogers attended George Washington University, one of our A-10 foes. This is like me running a Cubs message board. Rogers is an arrogant punk who thinks he is better than everyone else. He was born on third base and deluded enough to think he had hit a triple.

The way you ban people for being a fan of a University you were never priviledged enough to attend is pathetic.