Interesting that

Interesting that Will Clyburn has not signed yet. Wasn;t he looking at SLU?

JJ is gone...Clyburn is signing...mark my words..done deal

JJ is gone...Clyburn is signing...mark my words..done deal

If Clyburn were gonna commit why wouldn't he have done so. He just added a new school to his list and took a visit there (utah). He doesn't seem to be leaning towards SLU IMO.

If Clyburn were gonna commit why wouldn't he have done so. He just added a new school to his list and took a visit there (utah). He doesn't seem to be leaning towards SLU IMO.

He's just trying to add to the drama...he will be here.

He visited Utah in order to load up on muscle milk, try on a few garments and see where RM made his name known (his way of understanding RM by paying homage to history) on Utah's dime.

He visited Utah in order to load up on muscle milk, try on a few garments and see where RM made his name known (his way of understanding RM by paying homage to history) on Utah's dime.

+1

I don't know about Will Clyburn and his status on what school he's going to choose, but I do know that there is a possible transfer who would be a rather "large" land for the Bills.

Large as in size, playing ability, name recognition, or all of the above. For example, Obi Wan was a "large land" for UB.

I don't know about Will Clyburn and his status on what school he's going to choose, but I do know that there is a possible transfer who would be a rather "large" land for the Bills.

Well, do tell. Also, if you transfer in and have to sit a year, do you count against the schollie total?

Well, do tell. Also, if you transfer in and have to sit a year, do you count against the schollie total?

Yes, Although Charlotte had a transfer who paid for the year e didn't play and will be eligible aNd under scholarship next year.

Guest BillikenReport

I'm hoping Clyburn doesn't pick Utah.

Some people here may not know the story of Matt Read, but he was a 6-9 JUCO power forward who basically told the SLU coaches he would be a Billiken and then a week later took an official visit to Utah and committed there. Well, after one year at Utah, Read is now transferring.

Read was a kid who spent two years at a D-1, including a redshirt season, then one year at a JUCO before going to Utah. so now, after that didn't work out, he's moving on to his fourth school in four years. So hopefully Clyburn doesn't fall for the same recruiting pitch that Read did when he picked Utah over SLU.

It's also interesting that Utah seems to go after a lot of the same recruits SLU is recruiting. Hmmm.

I'm hoping Clyburn doesn't pick Utah.

Some people here may not know the story of Matt Read, but he was a 6-9 JUCO power forward who basically told the SLU coaches he would be a Billiken and then a week later took an official visit to Utah and committed there. Well, after one year at Utah, Read is now transferring.

Read was a kid who spent two years at a D-1, including a redshirt season, then one year at a JUCO before going to Utah. so now, after that didn't work out, he's moving on to his fourth school in four years. So hopefully Clyburn doesn't fall for the same recruiting pitch that Read did when he picked Utah over SLU.

It's also interesting that Utah seems to go after a lot of the same recruits SLU is recruiting. Hmmm.

It is one way to save on your player scouting budget. I read somewhere about a team or coach that would just make offers to all the same QBs that Bob Stoops made offers to. I think the comment was made as a joke but it is a way to go.