ONE HOUR TO GAME TIME!!!

yeah, buddy... i start drinking in half an hour. it's st. patty's day weekend.

I doubt you starting to drink at 1 o'clock on a Friday has anything to do with the Billikens playing or St. Patty's day.

As Harris says to Cerrano as Cerrano makes the sign of the cross on the plane, 'He's not fooled'

This Temple game looks like it will end early. Our game may start early. Isn't it 23 minutes after the conclusion of the previous game? Don't be late.

This Temple game looks like it will end early. Our game may start early. Isn't it 23 minutes after the conclusion of the previous game? Don't be late.

That may be only if the other game before it goes long.

I doubt you starting to drink at 1 o'clock on a Friday has anything to do with the Billikens playing or St. Patty's day.

As Harris says to Cerrano as Cerrano makes the sign of the cross on the plane, 'He's not fooled'

Scientists have found no discernible pattern to my drinking. Dr. Kenneth Noisewater offers up his best guess... "It seems that he drinks whenever the ###### he feels like it. We're just baffled."

Jobu needs a refill...

thats a little drastic.

St. Bona has 2,000 students, plays in a glorified high school gym, sits in rural and inaccessible Western New York, and has little in common with the other schools.

Bona is in this league because of its distant past.

Plus, they really don't like SLU, and the feeling has become mutual.

Baron used to be Bona's coach. He complained about the refs there too.

temple cheerleaders looked hot. bonawelding cheerleaders looked busted. there was a huge banana in the stands. that's about all the surprises from that game. i take that back, we all knew bona's ******* would be busted.

No, we are NOT there...........AGAIN..........since we joined the A10....... :huh:

If SLU won't let the Band go to the A-10 Tournament, the Fordham Band could be available to substitute (except Spring Break starts today after classes at Fordham). After all, the St. Joe's radio announcers filled in at the LaSalle game due to the blizzard.

They could just change the words of "The Ram"- A Bill, a Bill, a Bill to victory.

If SLU won't let the Band go to the A-10 Tournament, the Fordham Band could be available to substitute (except Spring Break starts today after classes at Fordham). After all, the St. Joe's radio announcers filled in at the LaSalle game due to the blizzard.

They could just change the words of "The Ram"- A Bill, a Bill, a Bill to victory.

On second thought, skip it re the Fordham Band.

But it's too bad they won't let the SLU Band go to the A-10 Tournament.

Atlantic City is 950 miles from St. Louis.

Lots of logistical and $$$ issues...and that's all I'm at liberty to go to.

missed investment on SLU's part, surrriously. if they pay 50k to send the band to AC and willie gets all pumped up and averages 20 and 10 to lead us to the championship and the NCAA tourney, i gotta think SLU gets that money back pretty quickly. if willie pouts because the band's not there and averages 8 and 4, no soup.

you guys see this!?!?

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?categoryId=2...&id=4989772

evan turner is a monster. not bad for a guy that broke his back earlier this year...

That was a great game.

Manny Harris had a heck of a game for Michigan.

Great shot by Turner to end it but teams need to learn to defend better at the end.

NO guarding the pass and letting Turner take it up the court was a terrible idea