Earl-where are you

bauman

What's the deal with EA's blog? No posts re MBB or the Bills since Feb. 24? Come on Earl, join in the fun.

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe he has too many irons in the fire. Keeping up his site must reguire more time the he thought. Lots going on and enjoy reading his slant on things. But no new items for awhile. B)

Just heard Earl on Frank Cusumano's show on 590. He said he's having technical problems with his website over the past week. Hopefully, it will be fixed by today. He said, he has several updates written on SLU and high school, but haven't been able to get them up. He said apologized for the issues and hopes his internet guy will have them rectified as soon as possible.

bad boyz for life

Just heard Earl on Frank Cusumano's show on 590. He said he's having technical problems with his website over the past week. Hopefully, it will be fixed by today. He said, he has several updates written on SLU and high school, but haven't been able to get them up. He said apologized for the issues and hopes his internet guy will have them rectified as soon as possible.

bad boyz for life

Earl the Pearl is the best. I am excited to read his takes on the Billikens over this impressive run. Frank usually has Earl and Scott Highmark on his Sunday night sports program on Channel 5 on Selection Sunday to discuss the bracket when it comes out. I hope he does it again this year because I really enjoy hearing Earl and Scott and their thoughts and predictions.

Earl the Pearl is the best. I am excited to read his takes on the Billikens over this impressive run. Frank usually has Earl and Scott Highmark on his Sunday night sports program on Channel 5 on Selection Sunday to discuss the bracket when it comes out. I hope he does it again this year because I really enjoy hearing Earl and Scott and their thoughts and predictions.

Earl the Pearl was Earl Monroe who played for the Knicks.

Earl the Pearl was Earl Monroe who played for the Knicks.

ot: monroe for my money, along with pete maravich, the most entertaining guards i ever saw play.

ot: monroe for my money, along with pete maravich, the most entertaining guards i ever saw play.

I don't if anyone remembers Dancing Harry who was a kind of a Earle 'the Pearl' Monroe groupie when Earle played for Baltimore Bullets and the Knicks? B)