Current RPI?

just my thought but i think you got to win the A 10 tourny....no real road wins and no real nonconference wins but def have real wins at home but then i hear home wins dont mean as much road wins....... but i think you can win the A 10 tourny and not have to worry if not maybe UNC will be coming here to play in the NIT

The legacy of this season, excluding a miracle, will be a respectable year end RPI. That will make it a lot easier for us to schedule some decent non conf home and homes next season.

I hope you are right. This year, of course, we played BOTH Missouri State and SIUC at home. Presume we play both of them on the road next year. Right?? Would really like to get back to playing 1 at home and 1 on the road each year. Helps with the scheduling.

The legacy of this season, excluding a miracle, will be a respectable year end RPI. That will make it a lot easier for us to schedule some decent non conf home and homes next season.

I think it takes sustained success to get the decent games. Luckily for the billikens, this success ain't going anywhere.

I think it takes sustained success to get the decent games. Luckily for the billikens, this success ain't going anywhere.

geez, why go out of your way to start crap? the bills are young and playing well. either ignore or acknowledge and move on. be happy Mizzou is too.

I hope you are right. This year, of course, we played BOTH Missouri State and SIUC at home. Presume we play both of them on the road next year. Right?? Would really like to get back to playing 1 at home and 1 on the road each year. Helps with the scheduling.

I beleive we are going to adjust the schedule for next year so that we don't have both SIU and MoState home and away each year. Don't know who has to play us at home again next year, but we won't have them both away.

mhg

just my thought but i think you got to win the A 10 tourny....no real road wins and no real nonconference wins but def have real wins at home but then i hear home wins dont mean as much road wins....... but i think you can win the A 10 tourny and not have to worry if not maybe UNC will be coming here to play in the NIT

There may be more scenarios than just winning the conference tournament to make the Big Dance. It won't be easy by any means and the chances are slim but I do think there are possibilities.

If we win out at home and win at Dayton we will have 22 wins going into the conference tournament. Not sure how many wins we would need in the conf. tournament but we will definitely be a bubble team.

I beleive we are going to adjust the schedule for next year so that we don't have both SIU and MoState home and away each year. Don't know who has to play us at home again next year, but we won't have them both away.

mhg

There was talk on the SIU board recently that there was a problem with SLU and scheduling and that the series would probably not continue next year. If true, that would solve this problem.