Friendly BlueCrew Advice

SLUSAE

Look, this whole thread is bull****. I realize that some people don't like me. I can be a polarizing figure. But none of you truly know me and I think if you knew me you would temper your criticisms of me.

I don't yell and scream and go crazy because I want attention, or think I'm the second coming of Christ. I do it because I am deeply passionate about the Billikens. I love this team more than I love myself for crying out loud. I've always been that way and I've always started chants even when I was sitting in the upper seats of Scottrade. I'm sorry if I've ever yelled at anyone in the heat of a game(that includes any of you who are on here posting). I try to be excited and get everyone else excited. Apparently I fail at the latter with the greeks. I know many greeks and the ones I know are always good guys. I really want nothing more than the student section to be united. I'm no better than anyone else in the student section.

If you want a cheer started PLEASE START IT, I WILL JOIN IN AND SO WILL EVERYONE ELSE! If the cheer is good it will stick.

Lastly, please come introduce yourself to me if we've never met. I would love to meet others who love the Billikens. In the end wether you like me or not anyone who is a fan of the Billikens is a friend to m.

Apology accepted. Now let's kick some Musketeer ass!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, this whole thread is bull****. I realize that some people don't like me. I can be a polarizing figure. But none of you truly know me and I think if you knew me you would temper your criticisms of me.

I don't yell and scream and go crazy because I want attention, or think I'm the second coming of Christ. I do it because I am deeply passionate about the Billikens. I love this team more than I love myself for crying out loud. I've always been that way and I've always started chants even when I was sitting in the upper seats of Scottrade. I'm sorry if I've ever yelled at anyone in the heat of a game(that includes any of you who are on here posting). I try to be excited and get everyone else excited. Apparently I fail at the latter with the greeks. I know many greeks and the ones I know are always good guys. I really want nothing more than the student section to be united. I'm no better than anyone else in the student section.

If you want a cheer started PLEASE START IT, I WILL JOIN IN AND SO WILL EVERYONE ELSE! If the cheer is good it will stick.

Lastly, please come introduce yourself to me if we've never met. I would love to meet others who love the Billikens. In the end wether you like me or not anyone who is a fan of the Billikens is a friend to m.

05, you're really not a polarizing figure...at all. As a former Blue Crew and fraternity member, I can certainly attest to how much fraternity guys can think their #### doesn't stink. Keep doing what you've always done, and hopefully the Johnny-Come-Lately crowd will provide something extra that you haven't already tried. It's about to get real fun, so enjoy it.