jimbofive

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mine's working and I am on Safari

maybe you have to update silverlight or whatever the program is

SLU only down 6 at the half that's about 6 less than our average which means we will only need 1 OT to win tonight

Secret to getting the channelsurf feed to work tonight?!! I've tried firefox and explorer

Ok, only down by 6 and KM only has 2. Sooooo.... KM does his usual 2nd half magic... CE gets a little hotter... RM gives 'em the big D speech at half time... make the adjustments and win this da*n thang! Thang's southern for thing!

I will say this...we are a 2nd half team typically....for whatever reason they don't like scoring on the student section basket. CE especially.

At the same time, can we really come back from being down more than 10 points for the 4th straight game?

Ok, only down by 6 and KM only has 2. Sooooo.... KM does his usual 2nd half magic... CE gets a little hotter... RM gives 'em the big D speech at half time... make the adjustments and win this da*n thang! Thang's southern for thing!

That's exactly what I'm thinking. And did you T9 that last sentence? No clue what that means. My friend texted me the other night that she wanted me to "eat my dial fuzz off your main chubi". blames T9. :D

make it santori times. put yo hand clothes yo face.

Posted Image

That's exactly what I'm thinking. And did you T9 that last sentence? No clue what that means. My friend texted me the other night that she wanted me to "eat my dial fuzz off your main chubi". blames T9. :D

make it santori times. put yo hand clothes yo face.

Posted Image

I thought your girlfriend was a milkaholic? She's talking about your main chubi, man, kids grow up fast these days. As for me, I've put away the beer for the evening and am enjoying my glass of warm milk. C'mon, Jimbo, you can will these guys to a V tonight.

I thought your girlfriend was a milkaholic? She's talking about your main chubi, man, kids grow up fast these days. As for me, I've put away the beer for the evening and am enjoying my glass of warm milk. C'mon, Jimbo, you can will these guys to a V tonight.

Lot of blood in that halftime ######. Bills must be trailing again. These guys are all about the V. We'll put them over the edge.

Sweet start....easy bucket off the glass....

32-24. Willie takes it across the timeline.

Stupid try by Cody on the backdoor oop leads to a transition bucket....sooooo timeout SLU. Down 10 again already. Cody will probably head to the bench which won't help matters.