Guess we're playing MU in the NIT

I think you are right. Given the way the season has gone, MU can expect to get outhustled and outplayed on their way to one more humiliating loss to a team where bragging rights are involved. MU shouldn't play any more games, since it is clear that the kids on the team are not interested in playing. If the game is played, I say SLU wins by at least 10.

The day AJ scores 45 against us is the day Pretty Q learns how to coach. I think it's pretty safe to say that'll never happen.

M-I-Z

N-I-T!

"Praises we sing, to you our alma mater,

Praise to the white and blue.

Our hymn shall ring, in tribute strong to you,

We hail Saint Louis U."

Official Billikens.com sponsor of Andrew Latimer

Well, to be honest, I am as strong a Bills supporter and Mizz hater as there is, but I have to think that w/o Tom to help, AJ would eat us alive. There is just no answer on our team for him...see Maxiel this evening. Although, I have a feeling we will never see this game materialize, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Mizzou reject the bid, it would be fun to watch.

That was an ignorant statement. If Soderberg can do one thing, that is game plan. Mizzou could only beat SLU if they acheived offensive balance. Having only one player show up just won't be good enough to beat any disciplined, hard-nosed team.

Unfortunately, I doubt the NIT would even have Mizzou and SLU in the same bracket. I thought they were going away from regional matchups because too many of the major conference teams were declining bids rather than face an in-state rival.

to end this miserable season. No NCAA bid, 3 losses to KU, loss to Illinois, then top it off by being beat by SLU 45 to 40 in St. Louis. At this point, I say why not? How can we be any more embarrassed than we already are?

I say go for it. A few more losses to local rivals will help quins firing resume. I hope his contract isn't to long because we need a new coach bad. Unfortunately I think that he will be around at least one more year. Maybe he can prove me wrong but I don't see hiim turning things around next year.

As both a MU and SLU fan when you watch the two teams play there is a huge difference. SLU doesn't have half the talent Mizzou does but they are more fun to watch because the players play hard and well disaplend which allows them to be able to knock off teams that do have better talent. Mizzou is the opposite there players are lazy and only sometimes show up. They run around and jack up threes instead of passing to one of the best post players in college basketball. The biggest differense is Coaching. Quin has a horible record against top coaches. I was disapointed when SLU hired brad, I thought why aren't they going for a proven coach. I couldn't have been more wrong. Soderberg is going to build SLU into a very good program and the best part is I don't believe he will leave for another program.