Nate, have you lost your mind?

Its hard to imagine there are any Billiken fans that didn't verbal some bad content last night...I know I did.

My girlfriend wanted to watch the State of the Union so I took my laptop into my bedroom for OT. Needless to say, there was some shouting and swearing over the next several minutes and when I came back in, she asked, "Do you think your neighbors heard you?" with this alarmed look on her face.

It was my wife's birthday yesterday and I'm worried that I ruined it with my anger at the game.

Rut-roh, Raggy.

I recommend Geechi's Florist on Olive, next to Starbucks, for situations like this.

I'm worried that I may have taught my daughter some new words last night. I did teach her the "Aussie, Aussie Aussie" cheer, if that makes up for it.

Guest BillikenReport

I hope your daughter hasn't started learning how to read, as some of the content in that game thread could taint your young daughter for life!

THicks,

My daughter didn't see the game thread. She came up with calling the mascot a pirate on her own.

But I think my reading that thread will taint me for the rest of my life.

-i rarely bet these days but for some reason yesterday i had a feeling, then i heard the pregame show and rammer and earl said the fans were sparse and CE was playing, so i said why not, got slu +4

-with 8 minutes left i am feeling pretty confident that i beat my man bad and slu wins

-last minute i figure win-win, slu wins this and i win, what a great night

-last 18 seconds i figure win-win, still can be a great night

-going to ot i think oh no but still can happen

-after ot i think oh ###### - drink and heavily

-this morning the feeling is not good

-i hope i have learned

-hope nate's kid is ok

-i rarely bet these days but for some reason yesterday i had a feeling, then i heard the pregame show and rammer and earl said the fans were sparse and CE was playing, so i said why not, got slu +4

-with 8 minutes left i am feeling pretty confident that i beat my man bad and slu wins

-last minute i figure win-win, slu wins this and i win, what a great night

-last 18 seconds i figure win-win, still can be a great night

-going to ot i think oh no but still can happen

-after ot i think oh ###### - drink and heavily

-this morning the feeling is not good

-i hope i have learned

-hope nate's kid is ok

Basketball can be a brutal sport to bet on. You nail the pick (clearly SLU was the better team or at a minimum should have covered) but then OT or some late free throws do you in.

I'd still keep betting SLU until the computers/Vegas better factor in the Ellis factor but this one is proof there is no sure thing.