Loss to the Program

Cowboy

I noticed at the last game the very attractive blonde named Maddie who had a great arm (among other things) was not among the Saintsaitions.

I checked the Saintsations roster to find she is no longer listed, I hope she is ok as it appears she has left the squad. :angry:

I think I bought 50/50 tickets from her once.

You guys go debate KC vs CS or MVC vs A10, this is the important stuff.

link to the roster......http://www.slubillikens.com/trads/saintsations-roster.html

I noticed at the last game the very attractive blonde named Maddie who had a great arm (among other things) was not among the Saintsaitions.

I checked the Saintsations roster to find she is no longer listed, I hope she is ok as it appears she has left the squad. :angry:

I think I bought 50/50 tickets from her once.

You guys go debate KC vs CS or MVC vs A10, this is the important stuff.

link to the roster......http://www.slubillikens.com/trads/saintsations-roster.html

Ahh, Cowboy -- I had the same observation last game. She was one of the few who regularly could throw more than 10 rows up.

And it also appears that the young lady busted your hyphen. B)

what happened to the guy cheerleaders? they could throw. not as pretty but they could throw.

BJK- Dont worry about the male cheerleaders coming back, I heard Eastsidejoe has personally started a petition to not only get the male cheerleaders back but also have 2 sit next to him at all Billiken basketball home games.

Cowboy- nice observations!

Dude. It's a little rubber ball. Unless you're 7 it shouldn't be a big deal.

I got agree with Postcard here. I just don't get the reason people go nuts when they throw them out. If people got that excited for important parts of the game................... our building would be really imposing.

I got agree with Postcard here. I just don't get the reason people go nuts when they throw them out. If people got that excited for important parts of the game................... our building would be really imposing.

It's not about the balls, but about the split-second of attention you get from the SaintSation who throws you the ball.

BJK- Dont worry about the male cheerleaders coming back, I heard Eastsidejoe has personally started a petition to not only get the male cheerleaders back but also have 2 sit next to him at all Billiken basketball home games.

Cowboy- nice observations!

That sounds like a job for the bros poster. He seemed like he'd make a great cheerleader. He was enthusiastic, had or at least thought he had big arms, and his tremendously low body fat would look nice in one of those Saintsations dresses.