Game Thread

SLU_Nick

This game has the same feel as most of the games we have played this year at home against lesser opponents. I feel like the Bills are in control of this game and will not lose, but they will probably allow EIU to stay close and make some runs to cut it really close before SLU finally pulls away. The kids don't have that killer instinct yet to just bury these teams.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This game has the same feel as most of the games we have played this year at home against lesser opponents. I feel like the Bills are in control of this game and will not lose, but they will probably allow EIU to stay close and make some runs to cut it really close before SLU finally pulls away. The kids don't have that killer instinct yet to just bury these teams.

Just got in. I swear, I think the clown on the feed said Kwamern Martin and Pete Silich (KM and CS). WTF?

"Knock it off! Knock if off! Against this team we should have twice this many! Now let's RUN IT UP!!! Remember - IT'S NOT WORTH WINNING IF YOU CAN'T WIN BIG!

[quote name='jimbofive' date='Dec 29 2009, 10:11 PM' post='207856'

"Knock it off! Knock if off! Against this team we should have twice this many! Now let's RUN IT UP!!! Remember - IT'S NOT WORTH WINNING IF YOU CAN'T WIN BIG!

I think Rick is more Gordon Bombay than Jack Reilly (although Roy would probably disagree). Maybe that is why we don't blow more teams out.

Mitchell fails to call it off the board from the top of the key. 4-10 from three. He's sure putting up a lot of those this year. If he hits at that clip, I'll take it. It's surprising to me how many he airballs while still shooting it well.

JJ hits another, 3-7 from deep.

HATE.

I'm having a hard time getting excited about these teams. We really need to get some recognizable teams in here next year.

I don't care as much about the opponent as much as I care that the Bills are playing well. I'd rather see them play well and beat EIU by 25 than get thumped by say Memphis. Of course if they play well and win against both, I'd much rather see them play the better team.

OH BABY! KM w/ some flat out AND1 shite, behind the back, between the legs, sick crossover, dish to Willie for the reverse.

OH BABY! 2.0! next time down he drives down the left side, no look whip pass across his body and Willie POUNDS it home. basically the exact dunk he did over JJ in the Simon Rec video if you've seen that.

Glad we're eating this team's lunch like we should.

OH BABY! KM w/ some flat out AND1 shite, behind the back, between the legs, sick crossover, dish to Willie for the reverse.

OH BABY! 2.0! next time down he drives down the left side, no look whip pass across his body and Willie POUNDS it home. basically the exact dunk he did over JJ in the Simon Rec video if you've seen that.

Glad we're eating this team's lunch like we should.

Score please?