2010 Recruit/s

doowop

-yes he did

-i believe rich grawer deserves a banner with his name on it hanging in our bldg as without him i do not believe we are here now, not sure who makes that decision but i hope they are reading

I know the university has made an effort to bring Rich back into the fold,and I know he is a member of our Hall of Fame,but I would like to see more. Yes, He absolutely saved our program. He should be honored at half time like we are honoring different years.Father Biondi should get on the phone and make a special invitation. You see a Denny Crum involved with Louisville, why not Rich?

I know the university has made an effort to bring Rich back into the fold,and I know he is a member of our Hall of Fame,but I would like to see more. Yes, He absolutely saved our program. He should be honored at half time like we are honoring different years.Father Biondi should get on the phone and make a special invitation. You see a Denny Crum involved with Louisville, why not Rich?

I would assume Bonner's NIT team will be honored at some point and Grawer should honored along with them as the coach of that team.

My guess is that when Fr. Biondi is replaced, Rich will then come back - but not until then. If correct, Fr. Biondi has been at SLU since 1987 - 22 years - and that the Jesuits will probably rotate him soon.

Reminds me abit of Ozzie Smith who is still waiting for Tony LaRusa to leave. :)

My guess is that when Fr. Biondi is replaced, Rich will then come back - but not until then. If correct, Fr. Biondi has been at SLU since 1987 - 22 years - and that the Jesuits will probably rotate him soon.

Reminds me abit of Ozzie Smith who is still waiting for Tony LaRusa to leave. :)

I think you are probably right.

I would assume Bonner's NIT team will be honored at some point and Grawer should honored along with them as the coach of that team.

-that would be a start, but i believe he deserves his own recognition

-i know there were hard feelings when he got let go, i hope those have softened so he would be accepting of such an honor, were one to be bestowed

i would guess that the January 9th game, which will feature the halftime introduction of the 1988-1990 billiken "legend teams" will be our only chance to give Rich an enthusiastic cheer of appreciation.