Quick question...

Jeremy Biles was a quick point guard; Corey Frazier was a smallish shooting guard. I believe Biles was unable to remain eligible, so he left. It's too bad, because he would have been a sophomore during the freshman seasons of Matt Baniak, Chris Heinrich, and Larry Hughes, and the team would have been quicker.

not denying biles was quicker than fraizer. biles was a rocket. but fraizer was very fast as well.

The stange thing about Corey Frazier was that his HS MO was very good offensive player and I felt that after sitting out his Frosh yr because he was a Prop 48, he never did find his shot. He was a decent defender but very up and down player on the offensive end.

Carlos was a great kid. He went out to USC and I think finished up a master's in counseling. The last time I heard from him he was looking into working as a counselor in a drug rehab center. He really maximized his talent when he played for spoon.

Didn't Biles wind up playing for SEMO. I believe his freshman yr. he had a game in which he may have scored 18 pts. Correct me if I'm wrong. I thought he was really going to turn into something special, just as Frazier. Frazier was so frustrating to watch b/c you knew he had the skills but couldn't seem to put it all together.

before giving up basketball to support a child. He ran into some legal problems, but I hear he's trying to turn his life around. A good kid, who unfortunately didn't fulfill his potential.

All of the three are related and also to Ricky Frazier and Lamont Frazier who went to Mizzou. My ex wife is from Charleston and an old friend of Ricky's and knows Carlos.

I don't talk to her much anymore so I don't have any real updates. I know Carlos was trying to get into the FBI at one time and that is what he really wants to do. He is a great guy. Biles went to Semo and I beleive lasted only 1 year. If nothing has changed Ricky can be found roaming the streets as an entrepeneur.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman