Suprised and even a little Dissapointed at the lack of offense so far

That's not an offense, that's AAU ball. Willie had 16 last game and Mitchell had 22. Don't know what more we could want from them against a hack team like SIU-C. Believe me, the offense we're running is fine. The defense we're running is fine. I think our tempo is just right. I really don't think this staff can be coaching this team much better than they already are. They will continue to learn and they will continue to get better. We will make the tournament next year. Everything is fine.

Shut up Jimbo, this bro said "trust me" so we know hes right.

The points they put up may seem low at times but its not because of the offense they run.

They always seem to have open looks and that all you can really ask for.

At times the shooters have gone cold and you really cant do to much about that.

The only part of the offense I want to see them improve is free throw shooting.

That to me has been the biggest offensive disappointment and something they really need to work on.

The offesne they run eats up a lot of clock and they deffense they play eats up a lot of clock at the other end.

When the shots are falling the offense looks great but they still wont be putting up scores in the 90's.

This is a deffensive team that stresses good shots as long as they get good looks im happy with the offense

We're not an ACC/Big East team that can only win by scoring 90 points per game. If that's what you want, I suggest you move to North Carolina. Elite programs can win with those sort of blunt force tactics because their talent is that much better than everybody else. We win by getting their offense out of rhythm, shut down the major scorers, use the motion offense to create open outside shots and one on one post situations. We really thrive when we win the turnover battle and can get more shots and some easy transition points, as does any team. When this team has the experience, leadership, and confidence with the offensive system, we will be much better than in recent years.

Coaching and teaching an offense is not simple. Rick can't just say get the ball to Willie in the post and JJ on the perimeter more often. The game doesn't work that way. These things take an incredible amount of preparation, hard work, and the knowledge to adapt on the fly in order to execute well against a team that is working just as hard to stop you from doing everything you do well. Comments like that are incredibly shortsighted and oversimplifying. If you think you have discovered some wonderfully easy breakthrough strategy, I suggest you start handing out your resume around the country to D1 schools. If not, sit back and make observations pertaining to reality and let Rick work. The man knows a thing or two.

what if he said get the ball into Willie bro. Would that make it easier?

That's not an offense, that's AAU ball. Willie had 16 last game and Mitchell had 22. Don't know what more we could want from them against a hack team like SIU-C. Believe me, the offense we're running is fine. The defense we're running is fine. I think our tempo is just right. I really don't think this staff can be coaching this team much better than they already are. They will continue to learn and they will continue to get better. We will make the tournament next year. Just need a few more horses and when everybody's balls drop we're golden. Everything is fine.

are you kidding me, lets put down the Koolaid briefly and examine reality. Please don't tell me you are content with the following, because if you are then you don't hold enough weight for me to even take you seriously. I don't know about you all, but I see a whole hell of a lot of room for improvement in the following numbers, even with a team full of Fresh/sophs.

scoring offense(334 ranked) Bills rank 267th

scoring margin (334 ranked) Bills rank 108th

FG % (334 ranked) Bills Rank 155th

Free Throw % (334 ranked) Bills rank 240th

assists per game (334 ranked) Bills rank 217th

I won't settle for a mediocre squad, actually less than that, so I make a thread to question what can be done to improve the offense or what may be missing.

From now on I will make only Willie Reed is the best player in history and has the potential to be an NBA HOF'er type threads.

My fault broskis

are you kidding me, lets put down the Koolaid briefly and examine reality. Please don't tell me you are content with the following, because if you are then you don't hold enough weight for me to even take you seriously. I don't know about you all, but I see a whole hell of a lot of room for improvement in the following numbers, even with a team full of Fresh/sophs.

scoring offense(334 ranked) Bills rank 267th

scoring margin (334 ranked) Bills rank 108th

FG % (334 ranked) Bills Rank 155th

Free Throw % (334 ranked) Bills rank 240th

assists per game (334 ranked) Bills rank 217th

I won't settle for a mediocre squad, actually less than that, so I make a thread to question what can be done to improve the offense or what may be missing.

From now on I will make only Willie Reed is the best player in history and has the potential to be an NBA HOF'er type threads.

My fault broskis

what do you mean by you're not going to settle for a mediocre squad? Are you going to withhold your donation this year? maybe quit going to games? perhaps you'll hold your breath every possession until a screen is set for JJ.

what do you mean by you're not going to settle for a mediocre squad? Are you going to withhold your donation this year? maybe quit going to games? perhaps you'll hold your breath every possession until a screen is set for JJ.

no not at all, just examine what can be done to improve the situation

A time machine

NICE.

These threads have me laughing pretty hard. That's it in a nutshell. I mean if we end up bringing in a TommieLiddell++ in Evans and get the Loe kid, what more do we really need, honestly? There's no real reason to argue this anymore.

For starters, get it started with tapout training and get it down to -2% body fat.

get real. I think the tapout training is a good idea, but I've never seen a nairbolf under 1.876456% body fat. THinking you can get one down to -2% is just plain silly. Lets at least get a dose of reality in our posts. It'd be nice don't you think?