Where are the "Glasses"?

1SLUFAN

:rolleyes: What ever happened to the glasses that were offered to the refs when they made a bad call? I heard they were passed on to the Blue Crew. Hey, Blue Crew they would go perfect with the Bad Call chant! Get them dusted off and bring them to every game. :D The refs certainly need help in seeing obvious fouls.

:rolleyes: What ever happened to the glasses that were offered to the refs when they made a bad call? I heard they were passed on to the Blue Crew. Hey, Blue Crew they would go perfect with the Bad Call chant! Get them dusted off and bring them to every game. :D The refs certainly need help in seeing obvious fouls.

-i don't remember that but a big pair of glasses and a "you need these" cheer might work, of course with the typical officiating we get.....

-but i am not offended by the well placed bull**** cheer

Used to be a guy who sat, I think, with the former Tip-Off Club prez near midcourt who had those oversized ones. I haven't seen the glasses there, and I don't think I've seen him this year (although in fairness, I haven't looked closely).

I believe your talking about Bill Ken R .

That guy went from row 1 to row 12. Glasses are not effective that far up.

Maybe not, but

1) You still brought them to a few games last year, didn't you?

2) Given that the 11 rows in front of you are usually 3/4 empty, I'd guess you're still pretty visible B)

Give my regards to the barbecue queen.

Maybe not, but

1) You still brought them to a few games last year, didn't you?

2) Given that the 11 rows in front of you are usually 3/4 empty, I'd guess you're still pretty visible B)

Give my regards to the barbecue queen.

BBQ Queen???? I didn't know Mary Alice could cook.