One More Recruit?

Adman

On bernie's forum in one of the SLU threads, one of the posters mentioned a big transfer possibly coming in. I didn't and don't make much out of that, but thought I would pass it along.

Anyone out there hearing anything new?

Edit: Here's the thread, the message posted by corso18 is what i was referring to above. Again, I'm sure it's just b.s. http://www.stltoday.com/forums/viewtopic.p...439&start=0

I guess this makes Drew Diener available to come back to the midwest.

Given that Drew's cousin Rachel is Rick's personal asst., wouldn't surprise me if Rick finds him a job. Drew was moving up on the staff of Leitao so this sucks for him.

Given that Drew's cousin Rachel is Rick's personal asst., wouldn't surprise me if Rick finds him a job. Drew was moving up on the staff of Leitao so this sucks for him.

Leitao had a pretty good run at DePaul. I would bet he ends up at a lower level D1 school. Maybe a MAAC, Colonial, or a WAC level conference school. I am sure his mentor, Calhoun, can help. Drew may want to follow him. But it is a shame, if Virginia would have been successful in a few years he could have been looking at Head Coaching positions at lower level D1 positions.

Leitao had a pretty good run at DePaul. I would bet he ends up at a lower level D1 school. Maybe a MAAC, Colonial, or a WAC level conference school. I am sure his mentor, Calhoun, can help. Drew may want to follow him. But it is a shame, if Virginia would have been successful in a few years he could have been looking at Head Coaching positions at lower level D1 positions.

Heck, DePaul should bring him back.

Also, I heard for the first time (at least from someone I consider a somewhat legit source) that Suggs has thought about transferring. The person never mentioned SLU though, only that he was thinking about transferring.

Not to stir this pot anymore, but I have never seen Suggs play. How would those of you who have seen him describe his game? Shooter (what range), slasher (compared to FJ, defender (compared to KL, rebounder(compared to TL)? What would he play here?

Also, I heard for the first time (at least from someone I consider a somewhat legit source) that Suggs has thought about transferring. The person never mentioned SLU though, only that he was thinking about transferring.

In a story today about U. of Washington, the writer cited some interesting stats about SS. He has only appeared in about 1/2 of their games and has averaged less than 5 minutes and less than 2 pt./game. Still Zo is pumping up his potential, kinda like RM did with Cotto, just before his transfer.