MVC shake-up article

You seriously don't know who Skip is? Wow.

Nope, you actually are a moron.

Yes, clearly. I hope they're better than a couple of guys who aren't any good.

So KM and WR aren't the best players on your team, yeah I'm the moron. Just stop flaming you ******.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So KM and WR aren't the best players on your team, yeah I'm the moron. Just stop flaming you ******.

I'd say you could make a case for KM being the best player right now, but over the

course of the season Kevin has been, even with his ups and downs. Willie is not a better player right now than KL or TL.

Are you guys (KU) ... going to hire any kids parents to get them to commit this year?

Glad you agree.

Who the Hell is in charge of this site? This 12 year old little ***** come on just attacks me just so he can flame and no one stops this little prick. This stuff never happens on the slant. Tell me Moytoy who would you miss more in a game KM and WR or KL and TL3. If you really want to stay as a bottom feeder by all means stay keep bringing in guys like KL, but if you want to get better you need guys like Jeff Reid. Yes Reid will be better than KL by Christmas. Moytoy please respond with your flame, punk.

Who the Hell is in charge of this site? This 12 year old little ***** come on just attacks me just so he can flame and no one stops this little prick. This stuff never happens on the slant. Tell me Moytoy who would you miss more in a game KM and WR or KL and TL3. If you really want to stay as a bottom feeder by all means stay keep bringing in guys like KL, but if you want to get better you need guys like Jeff Reid. Yes Reid will be better than KL by Christmas. Moytoy please respond with your flame, punk.

well that's good news.

I'm 12 and a 1/2 thank you very much. And billikens.com is the only message board in the world where they allow this to happen. Ain't it great?

I echo Skip's (I still can't believe you don't know who that is) thoughts. KM might be playing the best. WR might have more raw talent, but he is not a better player than either TL or KL. In time, I think he could be.

Oh, you're still a moron.

I'm 12 and a 1/2 thank you very much. And billikens.com is the only message board in the world where they allow this to happen. Ain't it great?

I echo Skip's (I still can't believe you don't know who that is) thoughts. KM might be playing the best. WR might have more raw talent, but he is not a better player than either TL or KL. In time, I think he could be.

Oh, you're still a moron.

I don't really want to get into this KL and TL stuff, but it became obvious over the last two years that neither of them were the same player on the offensive end after Ian left. They just were not the same when IV wasn't the focus of the other team on the defensive end.

I don't really want to get into this KL and TL stuff, but it became obvious over the last two years that neither of them were the same player on the offensive end after Ian left. They just were not the same when IV wasn't the focus of the other team on the defensive end.

that's it Brian, meet me in Salina. AND BRING YOUR PAYSTUB!

Better than Lisch and Dionte Christmas? !!!!!