Mens and womens bball teams

welcome to the board orlando. i still remember what might have been one of the most incredible moves in memory you had in a late nite game vs siu at the old keil where you drove the lane and then did a behind the back to yourself flip kind of thing and scored on the left side of the basket. incredible. of course you disappeared shortly after that until you suddenly show up today. where you been?

wow only 5 posters predicted less wins than me and two of them arent even billiken fans. whatever happened to the good ole days where i was the only hopeless homer.

I think you'll see that there is a lot of optimism here for the men's basketball teamn here. Women's basketball - oh, that's right we have a team. Just like the soccer team, I hope they do well, but I can't say I'd follow it enough to know.

he was a point guard in the late 80's. had some skills. but mysteriously disappeared from the team and the campus. i dont know the story about what specific trouble he got into.

he was another one that just didn't work out...he grew up in Owensboro, Kentucky and was a great player in high school. I think he was relatively highly regarded coming into SLU. He was quick and could move the ball well. I think he played on the Kevin Footes, Carlos Skinner, Melvin Robinson team. Travis Tadysak and Jeff Gaona were also on that team if I remember correctly.

If I remember correctly Orlando sucker punched John Duff and took off running out of the gym and was never heard from since. Maybe he finally stopped running and decide to post on the board and see how things are doing at his old school.

Anthony Bonner told Reggie Bryant, Darren Clarke, Anthony Drejaj, and me that Orlando Stewart sucker punched (don't remember which player) when no coaches were around. Then, when Coach Grawer inquired to find out what happened, Stewart punched the guy in the face again, right in front of the coaches.

It's the thugish, ruggish....