OT: Terry Evans

Here is the preseason bio of Terry Evans of Wisconsin - Green Bay. He is was an '04 graduate of Cardinal Ritter College Prep.

"Has played in 100 career contests, starting on 84 occasions ... is the school's all-time leader in blocked shots and is second in steals, needing just seven more to rank first in that category ... needs just four more rebounds to crack the top 10 in school history ... is just 23 games shy of the school's all-time games played mark ... needs 202 points to join the school's 1,000-point club ... has averaged 8.0 points and 6.1 rebounds per game over his career ... owns six career double-doubles ... is a three-time Horizon League All-Defensive Team member and the defending Horizon League Defensive Player of the Year " - UWGB Athletics Website.

Evans has already moved up to number one in all-time steals, and has cracked into the top 10 rebounders in school history. He has accomplished this while playing on the wing. He only needs about 8 more games to get the all-time games played mark, and 52 more points will put him in the 1,000 point club. His most impressive accomplishment will be graduating as arguably the best defender in Horizon League History. He will be a 4-time all defensive team selection, and probably repeat as the Defensive Player of the Year. Last season, was the first time that the conference presented that award.

Here is the preseason bio of Terry Evans of Wisconsin - Green Bay. He is was an '04 graduate of Cardinal Ritter College Prep.

"Has played in 100 career contests, starting on 84 occasions ... is the school's all-time leader in blocked shots and is second in steals, needing just seven more to rank first in that category ... needs just four more rebounds to crack the top 10 in school history ... is just 23 games shy of the school's all-time games played mark ... needs 202 points to join the school's 1,000-point club ... has averaged 8.0 points and 6.1 rebounds per game over his career ... owns six career double-doubles ... is a three-time Horizon League All-Defensive Team member and the defending Horizon League Defensive Player of the Year " - UWGB Athletics Website.

Evans has already moved up to number one in all-time steals, and has cracked into the top 10 rebounders in school history. He has accomplished this while playing on the wing. He only needs about 8 more games to get the all-time games played mark, and 52 more points will put him in the 1,000 point club. His most impressive accomplishment will be graduating as arguably the best defender in Horizon League History. He will be a 4-time all defensive team selection, and probably repeat as the Defensive Player of the Year. Last season, was the first time that the conference presented that award.

Three words to sum that up:

Nice work, Brad.

It was a shame Terry Evans suffered a serious knee injury in high school. I still wanted SLU to give the kid a scholarship because, even with the reduced athleticism displayed his senior season, he was knocking down jump shots. And we had all these open scholarships. It was a gamble on Evans as to how he would recover. Given he has been an all league defended and has the school record in blocks, his knee must have recovered.

Sweet. I hope you replay some of your finer moments on this board metz. Could you drop a couple of f bombs and say some nasty things about brad and larry hughes, just for old times sake?

No. Speaking of which, why don't you just come to Humphrey's before the next game and tell me this to my face. Hiding behind the veil of an internet Web message board is pretty sad.

Sweet. I hope you replay some of your finer moments on this board metz. Could you drop a couple of f bombs and say some nasty things about brad and larry hughes, just for old times sake?

Every negative thing about Brad he has deserved. We should have carte blanche to rip apart the Soderberg era. He's our Gerry Faust.

No. Speaking of which, why don't you just come to Humphrey's before the next game and tell me this to my face. Hiding behind the veil of an internet Web message board is pretty sad.

Says the guy who uses countless usernames to continually insult people. That's funny.

Hey, still think Steve is a worthless human being? What were the other names you called him on Timmerman's blog?

You're a joke. If you want to throw down fisticuffs, fine. I've got Jack Johnson and Tom O'Leary waiting for ya, right here.

Says the guy who uses countless usernames to continually insult people. That's funny.

Hey, still think Steve is a worthless human being? What were the other names you called him on Timmerman's blog?

You're a joke. If you want to throw down fisticuffs, fine. I've got Jack Johnson and Tom O'Leary waiting for ya, right here.

Seems like you've been the one wanting to hit me for starting the whole Fire Brad Soderberg saga. He did it to himself. Not me. I was just speaking the truth.

Seems like you've been the one wanting to hit me for starting the whole Fire Brad Soderberg saga. He did it to himself. Not me. I was just speaking the truth.

Huh? Quit sniffing glue metz. I didn't care that you wanted Sodie gone, a lot of us did. However, I thought your vitriolic personal attacks on Sodie were unnecessary and you deserved to be called out for them. You weren't "speaking the truth" (lame) with those posts. Also, that classy post about hughes added a nice touch.

I see you don't care to answer the questions about Steve.

Everything negative about metz, he deserves. Has a familiar ring to it, eh?

Huh? Quit sniffing glue metz. I didn't care that you wanted Sodie gone, a lot of us did. However, I thought your vitriolic personal attacks on Sodie were unnecessary and you deserved to be called out for them. You weren't "speaking the truth" (lame) with those posts. Also, that classy post about hughes added a nice touch.

I see you don't care to answer the questions about Steve.

Everything negative about metz, he deserves. Has a familiar ring to it, eh?

You can talk all you want about me. I'm not going to cry to my Mommy like some of you do with Steve.

You can talk all you want about me. I'm not going to cry to my Mommy like some of you do with Steve.

I will and I do it in direct response to your posts. I don't and haven't run to steve. Steve's a big boy and can do what he wants. I think it's interesting that you call him a worthless human being and a p*ssy, but continue to use his message board.

You're an immature buffoon with the occasional good point.

I will and I do it in direct response to your posts. I don't and haven't run to steve. Steve's a big boy and can do what he wants. I think it's interesting that you call him a worthless human being and a p*ssy, but continue to use his message board.

You're an immature buffoon with the occasional good point.

One of the only places on-line to get news about SLU that isn't filtered and censored down like a letter home from Abu Ghraib.

I also don't get why we couldn't have offered this kid. He's that elusive athletic wing that SLU so rarely has on its roster and turned out to be a stud defender. I'm happy for him after seeing his list of accolades thus far at UWGB and hope he moves further up all of their charts.

Cardinal Ritter is all of a 2-block walk from the West Pine Gym. Sigh.

Did Metz just challenge someone that lives in Colorado to show up at Humphrey's?

That is pretty tough.

Metz you are your own worst enemy. It is a shame you have no ability to control yourself because can be entertaining at times and you seemed like a nice enough guy when I met you in person.

Did Metz just challenge someone that lives in Colorado to show up at Humphrey's?

That is pretty tough.

Metz you are your own worst enemy. It is a shame you have no ability to control yourself because can be entertaining at times and you seemed like a nice enough guy when I met you in person.

They could meet in the middle of F$^*@ Kansas and Indian Leg Wrestle to death...

That is pretty tough.

There's no need to be entertaining when we're trying to be fans of a program that is content with a (former) mediocre coach, mediocre recruiting practices and a mediocre program. I'm tired of watching the Bradley's, Davidson's and SIU's of the world make the tourney and make serious runs at the elite programs. Our fans are too old, no one gets excited and no one has the balls to do anything about it. I can't do it alone. You fear someone stirring the drink, so just admitting that will be a good first step. I am a nice guy and I think a few people on here can attest to that, but I'm also passionate about SLU athletics. Hopefully, this coming fall I will be able to watch my sister suit up for Tim Champion and the Lady Bills, so I'll be at all the women's soccer games being supportive of our program. We are heading in the right direction, but we can't just sit there and be ok with 20 point games and losing 3 times in one season to Dayton. Stuff like that cannot be swept under the rug. Sometimes you have to beat that rug senseless. I'm just as big of a fan as you guys are. Maybe the way I express my feelings are a bit unorthodox, and I admit I am a pretty unorthodox sports fan, but whether it is in jest or seriousness, know that I'm right beside you guys in the fight. Go Bills!

There's no need to be entertaining when we're trying to be fans of a program that is content with a (former) mediocre coach, mediocre recruiting practices and a mediocre program. I'm tired of watching the Bradley's, Davidson's and SIU's of the world make the tourney and make serious runs at the elite programs. Our fans are too old, no one gets excited and no one has the balls to do anything about it. I can't do it alone. You fear someone stirring the drink, so just admitting that will be a good first step. I am a nice guy and I think a few people on here can attest to that, but I'm also passionate about SLU athletics. Hopefully, this coming fall I will be able to watch my sister suit up for Tim Champion and the Lady Bills, so I'll be at all the women's soccer games being supportive of our program. We are heading in the right direction, but we can't just sit there and be ok with 20 point games and losing 3 times in one season to Dayton. Stuff like that cannot be swept under the rug. Sometimes you have to beat that rug senseless. I'm just as big of a fan as you guys are. Maybe the way I express my feelings are a bit unorthodox, and I admit I am a pretty unorthodox sports fan, but whether it is in jest or seriousness, know that I'm right beside you guys in the fight. Go Bills!

Poor misunderstood Metz. If only we were smart enough to understand him. You're a big man Bobby..........

Poor misunderstood Metz. If only we were smart enough to understand him. You're a big man Bobby..........

I'm not knocking anyone's intelligence, Rich. I also shouldn't be having to put on my best Clarence Darrow and defend my evolution as a SLU fan. I went from being pretty wet behind the ears and believing that there was light at the end of a very dark tunnel to having zero faith in the administration, the athletic department and our coaching staff. Rome wasn't built in a day, but success can be an overnight phenomenon.

I'm not knocking anyone's intelligence, Rich. I also shouldn't be having to put on my best Clarence Darrow and defend my evolution as a SLU fan. I went from being pretty wet behind the ears and believing that there was light at the end of a very dark tunnel to having zero faith in the administration, the athletic department and our coaching staff. Rome wasn't built in a day, but success can be an overnight phenomenon.

I never had a problem with the thrust of your critiques about the program under Sodie or even now. In fact, I supported some of the good ideas you had about marketing the program.

However, your chops deserved to be busted over the outrageous personal things you said about Sodie, Hughes and Steve. I guess you subscribe to the theory that if you ignore it, then it will go away. Sorry you can't understand how past actions create current impressions.

I never had a problem with the thrust of your critiques about the program under Sodie or even now. In fact, I supported some of the good ideas you had about marketing the program.

However, your chops deserved to be busted over the outrageous personal things you said about Sodie, Hughes and Steve. I guess you subscribe to the theory that if you ignore it, then it will go away. Sorry you can't understand how past actions create current impressions.

The fact that no one else felt that way publicly should be even more of an outrage and solidifies the complacency most SLU fans have towards the program. The local media was never on Brad's case and obviously none of you were going to put down the BerryBrad Kool-Aid. Sometimes shock works, sometimes it doesn't, but some people needed to wake up. I was taking a calculated gamble with some of my words, but it had to be done. I'm not trying to justify them, but I was shocked to see that NO ONE felt the same way.