Places who would be carrying the game

I'm looking for a spot to watch the game thursday. could someone provide me a couple places where they may show the game. Preferably between creve couer and slu.

I'm going to Humphreys. they confirmed they will have the game and its always good to support Jan.

Any place closer to downtown showing it?

Humphrey's is probably going to be your safest and surest bet. I know someone already confirmed they are showing it, but I was there last night and asked again, and the staff said they are carrying the game for sure.

Humphrey's is probably going to be your safest and surest bet. I know someone already confirmed they are showing it, but I was there last night and asked again, and the staff said they are carrying the game for sure.

SqWires at 18th and Park has a new pretty good size flat screen and I asked the owner if the sound would be

turned up and checked to see if they had satellite or direct TV instead of cable-as far as I know charter is too

lame to offer it.

That is in Lafayette Square and is even safe for west county people-you could also try Square One micro brewery across the street if you prefer a little lower end bar food-it seems popular and they used to have

a huge screen not sure if they have upgraded to plasma but you try "urbanspoon" on your Iphone for info

SqWires at 18th and Park has a new pretty good size flat screen and I asked the owner if the sound would be

turned up and checked to see if they had satellite or direct TV instead of cable-as far as I know charter is too

lame to offer it.

That is in Lafayette Square and is even safe for west county people-you could also try Square One micro brewery across the street if you prefer a little lower end bar food-it seems popular and they used to have

a huge screen not sure if they have upgraded to plasma but you try "urbanspoon" on your Iphone for info

one of the workers from Sqwires called to say they have a group coming in to watch the "national championship football game" Bummer-anyone else have a downtown suggestion?

I'm looking for a spot to watch the game thursday. could someone provide me a couple places where they may show the game. Preferably between creve couer and slu.

neighbor called to say CBS college sports is listed in the post dispatch-is this reliable? is it a charter station?

Is game time 6 or 7?

CBS College Sports is not available on Charter

thanks I may end up "watching it" on the radio

we should have a poll as to who is the most useless the POST or Charter

thanks I may end up "watching it" on the radio

we should have a poll as to who is the most useless the POST or Charter

In fairness to the P-D, they have the game listed in the "On the Air" section of the sports page, but indicate that the channel is not available on Charter Cable.