Will Mizzou ever win another Bragin Rights Game

brianstl

Okie State is more than Alabama. Thanks to booster T Boone Pickens, they were prepared to pay Self a $6 million bonus and $4 million per year. Add to the fact that Self went to Okie State as did his wife and that still wasn't enough of a draw. Look at it this way. If Self was the Mizzou coach and got that offer from Okie State, he jumps at it. That's the difference between Missouri and Kansas. Let's say Anderson is the coach of Kansas. Even though he is from there, Alabama doesn't even put him on their list because they know they have no shot.

What is so hard to understand about this?

"kansas doesn't have to worry about their coach leaving"

"yes they do, happened last year"

"oklahoma state is better than mizzou(?!)"

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what does that prove? and the fact that you have since admitted you do not have season tix nullifies that.

also thanks for breaking the unwritten rules of private messaging. shows your character.

What does it prove? Why would I get season tickets to a program I did not like? It kills you that I'm a Billiken fan. And as far as the "unwritten rule" goes, it has happened to me twice(once by your buddy Ace and another one of your cohorts last year). In this instance I didn't think I was sharing anything that was all that private or secretive. I was just trying to prove to others on the board that we have indeed talked about meeting up at a game before and it makes you look pretty silly if you're meeting up at games with alleged "Billiken haters."

I can also share a PM from you when you invited me to a Billiken.com message board get together if you'd like.

What does it prove? Why would I get season tickets to a program I did not like? It kills you that I'm a Billiken fan. And as far as the "unwritten rule" goes, it has happened to me twice(once by your buddy Ace and another one of your cohorts last year). In this instance I didn't think I was sharing anything that was all that private or secretive. I was just trying to prove to others on the board that we have indeed talked about meeting up at a game before and it makes you look pretty silly if you're meeting up at games with alleged "Billiken haters."

I can also share a PM from you when you invited me to a Billiken.com message board get together if you'd like.

Are postcard and roy dating?

so because someone else did you wrong, you do it to me? nice. if you want to get back at ace, fine, publish all his pm's after he publishes your's i could see that. but i never stepped over that line. you had no right and i would appreciate you keeping at least mine to yourself as you should everyone's.

you no longer have season tix. you admitted earlier this year. i dont think a billiken fan gets out in the middle of the arrow pointing up for the program and a fairly new coach with a new arena.

why wouldnt i meet with detractors as well as program supporters? isnt it just debate? at least it is with me. if you are taking it to another level that is your problem. i think that is more silly than the fact i was willing to try to meet with someone with a different opinion than mine on the billikens.

so because someone else did you wrong, you do it to me? nice. if you want to get back at ace, fine, publish all his pm's after he publishes your's i could see that. but i never stepped over that line. you had no right and i would appreciate you keeping at least mine to yourself as you should everyone's.

you no longer have season tix. you admitted earlier this year. i dont think a billiken fan gets out in the middle of the arrow pointing up for the program and a fairly new coach with a new arena.

why wouldnt i meet with detractors as well as program supporters? isnt it just debate? at least it is with me. if you are taking it to another level that is your problem. i think that is more silly than the fact i was willing to try to meet with someone with a different opinion than mine on the billikens.

So I guess BillikenRich is not a fan anymore? Right?

And you weren't wanting to meet up with me as a detractor. Don't try to spin it that way. You know in both cases that you asked to meet me it was so we could share our love for Billiken basketball. I understand how this makes you look now - your main nemesis is also your Billiken buddy -egads! :lol:

It's all good. Much love.

You are dumber than I thought. You sent postcard a private message and thought it would stay private. Don't we also refer to this guy as postal?

So I guess BillikenRich is not a fan anymore? Right?

And you weren't wanting to meet up with me as a detractor. Don't try to spin it that way. You know in both cases that you asked to meet me it was so we could share our love for Billiken basketball. I understand how this makes you look now - your main nemesis is also your Billiken buddy -egads! :lol:

It's all good. Much love.

i dont know what billiken rich has to do with this? i dont recall billiken rich declaring he no longer has billiken season tix and then spending all his time preaching against the billikens at billikens.com

and if i remember the context of the private message it was an agreement to meet to discuss our differences about the billikens. i have never ever felt any billiken love from anything you have written about the billikens.

i dont know what billiken rich has to do with this? i dont recall billiken rich declaring he no longer has billiken season tix and then spending all his time preaching against the billikens at billikens.com

and if i remember the context of the private message it was an agreement to meet to discuss our differences about the billikens. i have never ever felt any billiken love from anything you have written about the billikens.

You inferred if I don't have season tickets anymore than I must not be a fan. BillikenRich doesn't have season tickets anymore so he must not be a fan either. I will say that you are the master of spin.

And you remember the context of your PM incorrectly. We weren't going to meet at the game to discuss our differences about the Billikens. Should I post the other PM about the Billiken gathering? This is all kind of silly. You're spending all your energy trying to prove that a multiple year season ticket holder is not a Billiken fan. When you ask to meet me at a game next year, I'll show up in my Billiken gear and we can put this to bed. I don't expect you to admit you're wrong but I think everyone on here knows that you are.

Every Mizzou related thread turns out like this.

Gee, I wonder why? Could it be that missouri fans come on a SLU message board and try to ruffle the feathers of SLU supporters.

A great example is postcard. when he talks bball, I like his posts, but his signature is obviously an attempt to get under the skin of SLU fans.

I dont understand why people cant beat fans of both programs.

It doesn't surprise me that you miss the point.

Gee, I wonder why? Could it be that missouri fans come on a SLU message board and try to ruffle the feathers of SLU supporters.

A great example is postcard. when he talks bball, I like his posts, but his signature is obviously an attempt to get under the skin of SLU fans.

It doesn't surprise me that you miss the point.

or could it be that SLU fans love these talks too much to just not respond?

chicken or egg?

No, I'm not missing that. it's obvious the missouri supporters like to antagonize SLU folks on a SLU message board.

They are obsessed with us. Just desperate for our approval. They make the SIU fans look well-adjusted. At least the SIU folks move on after a while.

Thread title change requested:

Will Mizzou Ever Go to a $h!thouse Gas Station Down in Alabama and Roll Around in the Dilapidated Bathroom Destroying Everything While it Tries to Blow Itself?

Thoughts? I wish you clowns would just get off our board, tenthweekbaby, specifically. Your FAS is starting to make everyone's eyes fly towards their ears.