Will Mizzou ever win another Bragin Rights Game

brianstl

Bitter? No. Envious? Sure. Who wouldn't want their school to be in the Elite Eight?

Do I think this Missouri victory "shocked the world"? No.

Not that you have, but I have no problem poking fun at the missouri posters celebrating on a billikens' board.

fair enough, but after our biggest win in over a decade i'm ready to go to better homes and gardens message boards and celebrate.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fair enough, but after our biggest win in over a decade i'm ready to go to better homes and gardens message boards and celebrate.

that is fair enough.

once i was hammered as hell at ghetto schnucks and i saw meg ryan on the cover of the new playboy so i snatched it out of the impulse aisle and returned back to campus to revel in the glory that was a nude meg ryan.

however, upon my return, my dreams were shattered, as everyone pointed out to me that i was so hammered that i had purchased the new issue of "good housekeeping". meg's "spread" was 3-4 pages with a bunch of words and her standing around in her house wearing turtlenecks and $h!t. i was PO'd.

that is fair enough.

once i was hammered as hell at ghetto schnucks and i saw meg ryan on the cover of the new playboy so i snatched it out of the impulse aisle and returned back to campus to revel in the glory that was a nude meg ryan.

however, upon my return, my dreams were shattered, as everyone pointed out to me that i was so hammered that i had purchased the new issue of "good housekeeping". meg's "spread" was 3-4 pages with a bunch of words and her standing around in her house wearing turtlenecks and $h!t. i was PO'd.

oooooohhhhh......turtleneck.....(quiver)

Bitter? No. Envious? Sure. Who wouldn't want their school to be in the Elite Eight?

Do I think this Missouri victory "shocked the world"? No.

Not that you have, but I have no problem poking fun at the missouri posters celebrating on a billikens' board.

They desperately seek the approval of SLU fans.

Their win only further proves what DeCourcy said about their fans.

They desperately seek the approval of SLU fans.

Their win only further proves what DeCourcy said about their fans.

I'm starting to think that you have a string in your back that when pulled repeats the above two phrases. You're like a Chatty Kathy only we'll call you Jealous Ace instead.

I see you twice ignored my questions about your ties to SLU. Figures.

I'm starting to think that you have a string in your back that when pulled repeats the above two phrases. You're like a Chatty Kathy only we'll call you Jealous Ace instead.

I see you twice ignored my questions about your ties to SLU. Figures.

A little bit of winning helped you finally come out of the closet. DeCourcy was right.

A little bit of winning helped you finally come out of the closet. DeCourcy was right.

If anyone knows about coming out of the closet that would be you. And it's funny that you ignore so many points. I've brought up SLU attendance in December compared to Mizzou and you dont' reply. I've repeatedly asked you about your SLU ties and no reply. None of your boys on here even get your back. It must be hard being so lonely.

i keep waiting for someone to give you the slightest hint of an "lol" or something to legitimize your thoughts on the whole "decourcy" thing being funny.

Ya, it's all he has to hang onto. He can't say anything negative about the team since they're in the Elite 8. He can't say they didn't play anyone. He can't talk about scandals. All he can talk about is an paragraph in an article written two months ago by a writer that's not much of a Missouri fan. It's sad.

Whose does?

Why are Illinois and Missouri fans debating each other on a SLU board?

The Illinois campus does. I mentioned on another board that it smelled like pig sh!t and was told it was actually cow dung by an Illini fan. I was just responding to an Illini fan post. They're well aware they stink.