Recent Registrations

Today, over 38 registrations for the board were submitted. I bet it was some sort of bot, but I don't want to miss anyone's registration.

If you have registered in the last 48 and your account does not work, please email me at [email protected] with your user name, and I can then process your registration (I don't want to approve any bots).

Thanks and sorry for the trouble,

Steve

Today, over 38 registrations for the board were submitted. I bet it was some sort of bot, but I don't want to miss anyone's registration.

If you have registered in the last 48 and your account does not work, please email me at [email protected] with your user name, and I can then process your registration (I don't want to approve any bots).

Steve

what's a bot

Steve

Funny, I was going to mention the other day how that damn Google.com is always online, yet never contributes anywhere near the number of witticisms that I do. I also outrank Google.com in paper sales. Your CPU is a nooorah-neyt processah, my ass. Google.com, if you've got something to say, we can take this s*** offline, send me a PM, if you even know how.

Whew! I can reply now! :D

Hi everyone. I'll post more later. Just wanted to intro myself...

I'll be the local Brian Conklin fan. Through a "six degrees of separation" scenario, we're related. His grandfather married my mother in law several years ago. ;)

I know I won't see much of him on my local TV, but hope he rocks the Billiken world!

Cheers!!!

Bill

Whew! I can reply now! :D

Hi everyone. I'll post more later. Just wanted to intro myself...

I'll be the local Brian Conklin fan. Through a "six degrees of separation" scenario, we're related. His grandfather married my mother in law several years ago. ;)

I know I won't see much of him on my local TV, but hope he rocks the Billiken world!

Cheers!!!

Bill

Did you see him play in high school?