over-under wins for the Bills?

DoctorB

the schedule's not so bad, and given our squad, pretty tough, assuming lots of the A10 teams are tougher, especially on the road.

I just went through that schedule and I am seeing about 14-15 wins. am I missing something? anyone who thinks we will win 20 is just out there in the clouds, if you ask me. can we win a road game before the A10 season? maybe one. in the A10? maybe a few.

for over/under, I'm going with 15. not counting UMSL -- are they division 1 or 2? (too lazy and/or busy to look, but of course not too busy to post on here on a Monday afternoon.) if Division 1, then I will go with 16.

the schedule's not so bad, and given our squad, pretty tough, assuming lots of the A10 teams are tougher, especially on the road.

I just went through that schedule and I am seeing about 14-15 wins. am I missing something? anyone who thinks we will win 20 is just out there in the clouds, if you ask me. can we win a road game before the A10 season? maybe one. in the A10? maybe a few.

for over/under, I'm going with 15. not counting UMSL -- are they division 1 or 2? (too lazy and/or busy to look, but of course not too busy to post on here on a Monday afternoon.) if Division 1, then I will go with 16.

I'd say 17 (counting UMSL).

20 wins, not counting UMSL. I think we'll live and die by the 3 and the fast break (as fast as a SLU fast break can be).

We may play as many as 15 games in the noncon so expecting 19-20 wins is not unreasonable There are only four games where we're underdogs in the non-con: Kent St, BC, @Nebraska and @SIU-C. (I'm counting this as a loss but his may be the best opportunity we'll ever have to beat SIU on the road -- they only return one player averaging over 15 min a game). Depaul is horrible and should not beat us on a neutral floor. UMBC is a low major program and has no business beating us at home but I'll allow for a psychological letdown there. That's 10-5.

A team with two all-conference players, a decent senior power forward, one of the highest rated recruiting classes in the conference and a Hall of Fame coach should be able to go 8-8 in the conference and win one game in the conference tournament. That's 19-14.

YOU CAN'T COUNT UMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, we heard plenty of that two years ago...although the same people whining about it then are curiously quiet now. :P

We may play as many as 15 games in the noncon so expecting 19-20 wins is not unreasonable There are only four games where we're underdogs in the non-con: Kent St, BC, @Nebraska and @SIU-C. (I'm counting this as a loss but his may be the best opportunity we'll ever have to beat SIU on the road -- they only return one player averaging over 15 min a game). Depaul is horrible and should not beat us on a neutral floor. UMBC is a low major program and has no business beating us at home but I'll allow for a psychological letdown there. That's 10-5.

A team with two all-conference players, a decent senior power forward, one of the highest rated recruiting classes in the conference and a Hall of Fame coach should be able to go 8-8 in the conference and win one game in the conference tournament. That's 19-14.

I doubt we're an underdog at home against Kent State. They do return a good backcourt but the workhorse that killed everyone down low is gone. I would say the Bills -1. If KSU is favored in this game, I'm loadin' up.

I doubt we're an underdog at home against Kent State. They do return a good backcourt but the workhorse that killed everyone down low is gone. I would say the Bills -1. If KSU is favored in this game, I'm loadin' up.

Do you think SLU will be an underdog against BC? After thrashing SLU, BC finished last in the ACC. I know conference affiliation carries some weight, but I'll be curious to see this line when it comes out. KSU has a new coach, but they've won a boatload of games over the last 8-10 years.

Do you think SLU will be an underdog against BC? After thrashing SLU, BC finished last in the ACC. I know conference affiliation carries some weight, but I'll be curious to see this line when it comes out. KSU has a new coach, but they've won a boatload of games over the last 8-10 years.

I'll go with 15 regular season wins (16 with UMSL) and hope the actual outcome is 3 or 4 wins more than that.

I'm not too knowledgable of Billiken b-ball, but I hope for a strong winning season and at least an NIT showing. I know there's a lot of pressure on coach Majerus to continue making improvements. New arena. Strong recruiting class.

I want it all to add up!!!!

Unfortunately RM inherited a program with little depth, but he pretty well purged the team of players who aren't his type. I'm hoping some of the newcomers will be able to step up. This team should be a LOT better in February than November.