Can it be?

1SLUFAN

B)Say it isn't so! Rumor that Mr Pasta House has dropped off the Billiken Club Executive Board is on the street. Does this mean no more free pasta?

Could this mean Guy Phillips will be gone?

I would trade the free pasta for no more Guy Phillips.

all guy phillips dislike aside, losing a dedicated booster like kim tucci would be horrible for the program.

Just because he dropped off the board does not mean he will not support the program anymore.

Kim has been the president of the Billiken Club since it's inception. Just maybe he decided it was time for some new blood. I'm sure his support for the program has not changed. This man is involved in many activities. He's not a spring chicken,maybe he wants to lessen how many meetings he goes to. To my knowledge he is still a member of the Universities Board of Directors.

Kim has been the president of the Billiken Club since it's inception. Just maybe he decided it was time for some new blood. I'm sure his support for the program has not changed. This man is involved in many activities. He's not a spring chicken,maybe he wants to lessen how many meetings he goes to. To my knowledge he is still a member of the Universities Board of Directors.

There was a tip off club that the Billiken Club mostly wiped out-KT was a great leader for many years, He and his acclaimed soccer teamates will be

missed but they have to be between 65 and 70 years old Hopefully, we will have a fully funded P-R effort and younger cheerleaders-college age and above, please

There was a tip off club that the Billiken Club mostly wiped out-KT was a great leader for many years, He and his acclaimed soccer teamates will be

missed but they have to be between 65 and 70 years old Hopefully, we will have a fully funded P-R effort and younger cheerleaders-college age and above, please

The tip off club is still going strong to the best of my knowledge. If it weren't for the "older folks" where would all the loyal fan base come from? The "kids" are fickle!

The tip off club is still going strong to the best of my knowledge. If it weren't for the "older folks" where would all the loyal fan base come from? The "kids" are fickle!

1SLUFAN. You started this thread. Are you suggesting, or have you heard, there may be any angerness, bitterness (choose your word) between SLU and Tucci? or is he just finally stepping down after a number of years, after the new coach is hired, after the AD is hired, after the new building is built, etc. While things can, and often do, change suddenly, it sounds like a good time for him to step down to me.

1SLUFAN. You started this thread. Are you suggesting, or have you heard, there may be any angerness, bitterness (choose your word) between SLU and Tucci? or is he just finally stepping down after a number of years, after the new coach is hired, after the AD is hired, after the new building is built, etc. While things can, and often do, change suddenly, it sounds like a good time for him to step down to me.

Just heard the rumor and wondered if anyone else had heard it or knew anything about it.

Just heard the rumor and wondered if anyone else had heard it or knew anything about it.

A new President of the Billiken Club was announced at the meeting last Tuesday. I'm sorry, but I don't feel comfortable revealing the name. No statement was made as to the reason for the change. Kim was at the meeting, and did not seem any diferent.

A new President of the Billiken Club was announced at the meeting last Tuesday. I'm sorry, but I don't feel comfortable revealing the name. No statement was made as to the reason for the change. Kim was at the meeting, and did not seem any diferent.

You don't feel comfortable giving the name of the president of a public group?

You don't feel comfortable giving the name of the president of a public group?

Not only that

1) Virtually every season ticket holder is now a BC member.

2) How was this meeting announced? I'm not aware of receiving any BC literature or announcements since joining as part of my season ticket application.

Not only that

1) Virtually every season ticket holder is now a BC member.

2) How was this meeting announced? I'm not aware of receiving any BC literature or announcements since joining as part of my season ticket application.

I think the Illuminati or the Masons must be trying to take over.

I think it was an organizational/planning meeting.

This whole tread has been misleading. Kim Tucci is still the president of the Billiken Club. What was announced was Mary Alice has resigned as the president of the Tip Off Club. The Tip Off Club has no real authority but is more of a social club. The Tip Off Club's first meeting is scheduled for Sept. 9th.

This whole tread has been misleading. Kim Tucci is still the president of the Billiken Club. What was announced was Mary Alice has resigned as the president of the Tip Off Club. The Tip Off Club has no real authority but is more of a social club. The Tip Off Club's first meeting is scheduled for Sept. 9th.

Not to put too fine a point on this, but the Athletic Department/Billiken Club/University/whatever is at it again.

Got a post card yesterday from "The Billiken Club." It announces the first meeting of "The Tip-Off Club" on Tuesday night.

Does anyone over there have any minute understanding of marketing, branding, etc.?