Jimbo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh where oh where can Jimbo be?

Has he gone away and I missed it or am I just not seeing any of his recent posts?

i'm back, still held down by the man®, but working from home at least. just getting set up here, and enjoying the outdoors... i'm right near downtown denver, capitol hill. nextdoor to charlie brown's, where i hear jack kerouac once lived. fitting neighborhood, i'd expect. just working my way up the posts from the oldest, so might have missed some big news.

thus far, all i know is that the double-breasted suit has gone to a better place, and that thicks called somebody a ni-(DING DONG!). :P just joshin...

moy - where are you at? i'll grab some beers and we'll strongarm some poor bastard into putting a bills game on, somehow... i'll be wearing my Billilingus Button®, too.

i'm back, still held down by the man®, but working from home at least. just getting set up here, and enjoying the outdoors... i'm right near downtown denver, capitol hill. nextdoor to charlie brown's, where i hear jack kerouac once lived. fitting neighborhood, i'd expect. just working my way up the posts from the oldest, so might have missed some big news.

thus far, all i know is that the double-breasted suit has gone to a better place, and that thicks called somebody a ni-(DING DONG!). :P just joshin...

moy - where are you at? i'll grab some beers and we'll strongarm some poor bastard into putting a bills game on, somehow... i'll be wearing my Billilingus Button®, too.

Jimbo, i know exactly where you're at. I passed out many a night in the condos right behind the dept of education building (the secretive/fbi looking compound). Charlie Browns...ahh...plenty of stories from that place.

However, i'm now in the process of being trained and domesticated (i.e. married with a kid) so now i'm out in the 'burbs (westminster).

I'll shoot you a pm and we'll definitely grab a drink once you get settled and once I can get a hall pass.

What about theresa? man, that must have been some argument to force him to move to denver.

it is my understanding that the illini's trent meacham pretty much told jimbo to move to colorado adn stay away from teresa or else. that is pure gossip, but that is what i heard. :lol:

it is my understanding that the illini's trent meacham pretty much told jimbo to move to colorado adn stay away from teresa or else. that is pure gossip, but that is what i heard. :lol:

I didn't leave empty-handed. I got half of Theresa's underwear drawer and I also stole Trent Meacham's c@#% pump. That relationship will be going nowhere fast now that she's decked out in granny panties and he's hung like a cocktail shrimp.

Posted Image+Posted Image

=

Posted Image

What about theresa? man, that must have been some argument to force him to move to denver.

it is my understanding that the illini's trent meacham pretty much told jimbo to move to colorado adn stay away from teresa or else. that is pure gossip, but that is what i heard.

I didn't leave empty-handed. I got half of Theresa's underwear drawer and I also stole Trent Meacham's c@#% pump. That relationship will be going nowhere fast now that she's decked out in granny panties and he's hung like a cocktail shrimp.

It's nice to see that the sister of our star guard and her underwear collection and her boyfriends c@#% pump provide ample fodder the board degenerates. Stay classy guys.

It's nice to see that the sister of our star guard and her underwear collection and her boyfriends c@#% pump provide ample fodder the board degenerates. Stay classy guys.

You don't get out much, do you? Let your hair down, it's friday, homeboy.

You just crave attention. Hey everbody look at Postcard.

I see that moving out of state(thank you by the way) has not helped your sense of humor. Nice homeboy reference and by nice I mean if this were 1988.

postcard, i hope for your sake it doesnt come down to you and jimbo in next year's "last comic standing". you wont win.

You just crave attention. Hey everbody look at Postcard.

I crave attention? Are you high? Did you just see the post where your girlfriend spent half an hour finding photos of underwear and shrimp cocktail and a heart to cobble together some stupid message? If that doesn't scream "look at me, I'm trying to be funny guy" than I don't know what does. So you think threads about players family members and their boyfriends [deleted] pumps are appropriate on here?

P.S. How is Monmouth looking this year? Final Four bound again? Ha ha ha ha ha ha :lol:

postcard, i hope for your sake it doesnt come down to you and jimbo in next year's "last comic standing". you wont win.

I'm not trying to be funny Roy, he is. I kind of expect this lurid behaviour from some of the younger, immature posters but for some crazy reason I expected a little bit more from you. I guess you won't mind if your daughter, her boyfrined and his [deleted] pump are discussed on message boards. Stay classy Belleville. This board is not the place for that garbage.

I crave attention? Are you high? Did you just see the post where your girlfriend spent half an hour finding photos of underwear and shrimp cocktail and a heart to cobble together some stupid message? If that doesn't scream "look at me, I'm trying to be funny guy" than I don't know what does. So you think threads about players family members and their boyfriends [deleted] pumps are appropriate on here?

P.S. How is Monmouth looking this year? Final Four bound again? Ha ha ha ha ha ha :lol:

I am glad we have you as the boards moral compass and you are funny to boot.

postcard, speaking of class and respect, in case you didnt know, teresa lisch is a billiken herself. she deserves that rather than kevin's little sister.

I'm not trying to be funny Roy, he is. I kind of expect this lurid behaviour from some of the younger, immature posters but for some crazy reason I expected a little bit more from you. I guess you won't mind if your daughter, her boyfrined and his [deleted] pump are discussed on message boards. Stay classy Belleville. This board is not the place for that garbage.

You mean jimbo wasn't being serious? Wow, I totally missed that.