Zachary Feinstein

i predict that zach will go as high as any mi$$ouri player this summer in the draft.

Key Stats

Game - Got None

FG% - 20.0%

FT% - NaN

Rebound - Only to Get Over Sarah

Steals - Like a Times Square Rolex

BLK - WHTE

Assists - I Work Alone

He has some great nickname suggestions on the ballot, as well.

I'd love to see this get even more attention than it already has. I wonder if it gets big enough to make the NBA become more strict about its draft application process.

If not, I might have to dust off my Shaqnosis ( http://www.nicekicks.com/throwback-thursda...osis/#more-2345 ) from grade school to get ready for the 2009 draft.

He has some great nickname suggestions on the ballot, as well.

I'd love to see this get even more attention than it already has. I wonder if it gets big enough to make the NBA become more strict about its draft application process.

If not, I might have to dust off my Shaqnosis ( http://www.nicekicks.com/throwback-thursda...osis/#more-2345 ) from grade school to get ready for the 2009 draft.

I've started wearing these to work and around the house - I just tell people they're orthopedic:

Posted Image

Guest BillikenReport

Found Vashon alum Curtis Muse on the NBADraft.net site.

Apparently he's going to be playing professionally in Lithuania.

That site reminds me of something I heard a couple years ago, where a St. Louis area high school kid entered the draft out of high school. He wasn't even an honorable mention All-Metro player, but he thought he could make the NBA.

Testimonial from www.strength-shoes.com

"Thanks to Strength Shoes, I've added 2" to my vertical and slightly reduced my cankles - my dad says SLU and Mizzou would be CRAZY not to offer me a scholarship. Division I, here I come!!!!!"

-T. Slaten, St. Louis, Missouri

Testimonial from www.strength-shoes.com

"Thanks to Strength Shoes, I've added 2" to my vertical and slightly reduced my cankles - my dad says SLU and Mizzou would be CRAZY not to offer me a scholarship. Division I, here I come!!!!!"

-T. Slaten, St. Louis, Missouri

hahahahahaahaha, that's awesome.

saw the final feature on the 10 pm news last night and it was hillarious. mixed in video of a disasterous "workout' with coach grawer (grawer blows by zach for a layup, zach throwing up a brick three pointer and zach missing a wide open layup) with answers to select questions. good stuff by frank!