Harrelson & ?

I just think it's so funny that you guys think he is even going to play muchless a NBA player. I live 15 minutes from brett I know him personally my nephew competed against him for three years. I watched him 12-15 times and every time he got dominated by six foot centers at the high school level. How almighty Roy will he compete at the A-10 level? And by the way believe it or not but SIU pulled his offer when CLO saw that he couldn't compete at blind school for girls much less the mvc.

No way you have a nephew and even more unbelievable that you have one old enough to play baseball. For starters I thought you under 12 years old and also your parents should have learned there lesson from you.

No way you have a nephew and even more unbelievable that you have one old enough to play baseball. For starters I thought you under 12 years old and also your parents should have learned there lesson from you.

Hey you idiot were talking about BASKETBALL!!!

I just think it's so funny that you guys think he is even going to play muchless a NBA player. I live 15 minutes from brett I know him personally my nephew competed against him for three years. I watched him 12-15 times and every time he got dominated by six foot centers at the high school level. How almighty Roy will he compete at the A-10 level? And by the way believe it or not but SIU pulled his offer when CLO saw that he couldn't compete at blind school for girls much less the mvc.

Why is this idiot allowed to post? He obviously has serious mental problems.

I never understand why anyone even reacts to posts that were obviously trying to get people are worked up.

I discounted mtripp long ago, but then every once in a while he actually posts something useful and constructive. More of those posts mtripp, less posts where you are just getting a laugh.

I never understand why anyone even reacts to posts that were obviously trying to get people are worked up.

I discounted mtripp long ago, but then every once in a while he actually posts something useful and constructive. More of those posts mtripp, less posts where you are just getting a laugh.

Sounds good.

Mtripp,

Great Post!!!! I'm glad that someone else is honest. Brett is highly overrated.

Moytoy,

the kid is simply not good enough! I know it's hurtful, but it's true.

Sorry I might have to trust Majerus on this one. He has all the skills you want just needs to be polished and well coached. Majerus does his best work with big guys. We shall see.

Sorry I might have to trust Majerus on this one. He has all the skills you want just needs to be polished and well coached. Majerus does his best work with big guys. We shall see.

You are probably correct on this one. RM does a great job with bigs and he will have four years with him. He needs a redshirt year for sure!

You are probably correct on this one. RM does a great job with bigs and he will have four years with him. He needs a redshirt year for sure!

SS and Trip. Assuming you guys are still sticking around half thru next season, expect to receive apologies for your being wrong about BT as quickly and forthright as you have been to provide us with your analysis of him.