How about a Josh Harrellson visit thread..........

TEE

for all the folks with eyes and ears at campus this weekend, give some details.

I saw some carnival rides by the Chaifetz, if I was a 6'10" center that might get me excited - especially if they have funnel cakes and snowcones :rolleyes:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

for all the folks with eyes and ears at campus this weekend, give some details.

I saw some carnival rides by the Chaifetz, if I was a 6'10" center that might get me excited - especially if they have funnel cakes and snowcones :blink:

Anyone know much about the visit (today and tomorrow, Sat and Sunday, events planned, etc.)?

From the grapevine, the parents and family of Josh is leaning toward SLU.. But still Josh got the final say on things.. :blink:

Give his family a tractor and JH a duffel bag w/ 30K in it, and lets wrap this little bit of business up...

YOU GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!!! AND TAKE OFF THAT DAMN JERSEY, YOU DON'T DESERVE TO WEAR IT!!!

If I could put a Del Taco in the basement of my house I would.

I had some teezler Wednesday night. I went for the Triple Del Burger and the Macho Combo Burrito. Nowhere in the world you can get a burger and burrito of that quality in the same meal. There is also amateur drag racing in the drive thru on the weekends. I know that I placed several times during my collegiate career, but they never told me where to pick up my trophies...

You'd have to get that old woman to work there. One time, we went to both the Grand Del Taco and the McCausland Del Taco a few hours later (don't ask me why we did this) and, unless she has a twin, she was working the drive-thru at BOTH LOCATIONS IN THE SAME DAY!

One time me and some buddies placed a huge order and I asked the woman for a whole bag of hot sauce and she goes "YOU AINT GETT'N A WHOLE BAG!!!!!!!" I about died

One of my buddies (who was intoxicated at the time) asked her out on a date once.

Her response: "Sorry, I don't date CLIENTS."

One of the funniest things I've ever heard.

One of my buddies (who was intoxicated at the time) asked her out on a date once.

Her response: "Sorry, I don't date CLIENTS."

One of the funniest things I've ever heard.

Dude, that lady is a LEGEND. My buddy does her voice so well, it f'ing kills me. It can be 4 in the morning (and it invariably is) and you'll hear, "WOULD YOU LIKE TO MACHO SIZE THAT TODAY???" She takes no $h!t off of anyone. I stopped trying a long time ago. "Yes, ma'am. No, ma'am." She is the gatekeeper. She is the alpha, the omega. She is what the conquistadors called "La mujer de el Del Taco en el 'Gauntlet'"

She's probably got the most bada$$ Del Taco pension ever.

I had some teezler Wednesday night. I went for the Triple Del Burger and the Macho Combo Burrito. Nowhere in the world you can get a burger and burrito of that quality in the same meal. There is also amateur drag racing in the drive thru on the weekends. I know that I placed several times during my collegiate career, but they never told me where to pick up my trophies...

should have added some White Castles to top the night -- the best combo ever :rolleyes:

Dude, that lady is a LEGEND. My buddy does her voice so well, it f'ing kills me. It can be 4 in the morning (and it invariably is) and you'll hear, "WOULD YOU LIKE TO MACHO SIZE THAT TODAY???" She takes no $h!t off of anyone. I stopped trying a long time ago. "Yes, ma'am. No, ma'am." She is the gatekeeper. She is the alpha, the omega. She is what the conquistadors called "La mujer de el Del Taco en el 'Gauntlet'"

She's probably got the most bada$$ Del Taco pension ever.

Some drunks behind us in line were being real loud and she was refusing to serve us. We had to beg and plead while explaining it was not us making the noise. Don't F with that lady